INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015

+19
kipissippi
arbon
Pedro
oncesubtle
Lady Otter Latté
slainte39
viajero
ltollefs
Sunnyvmx
Jim W
nthensome
CanuckBob
Hensley
RickS
David
Rolly
itsme
kb9gzg
Mainecoons
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015

Post by viajero Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:44 pm

ltollefs wrote:

I'll bite. Which one?
Whichever one floats your boat or ark..

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography." Mark Twain.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Back to the weather...

It's a gorgeous day!!!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:Back to the weather...

It's a gorgeous day!!!

.....and the pizza....isn't that better?    Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:45 pm

slainte39, yes the pizza would be nice...but I'm on 90 days restriction...lost 5 pounds first day and told I'll be liking the taste of skinny for Christmas...we'll see.

wow, i've never been edited before aside for a misspelled or choice of a snarky word...but an entire post and all in response to pocky comments at God.  heh  Was that for my protection or because my comments weren't liked?  Since when has there been such censorship on this board...yes, I'm being a tough bird today...I never use cuss words, even at home, and never make comments that hurt others but it's quite alright to write idiotic questions about the God I live my life for and censor my response.  So how about editing the snarky idiotic comments about "which God?" ridiculous.  itollefs I answered both you and viajero with a well thought out response with a brief Hebrew history and present day lesson but it was deleted.   ARGH!
Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015 - Page 2 968748  (that's ARGH in smiley) hehe  like Beer  (and tea in smiley too)

I guess Bob, our mod, didn't like the link to Islamic militants destroying the prophet Jonah's tomb this summer because he doesn't believe in Jonah? Yet questioned me on explaining how Jonah made it in the belly of a fish. So what was the harm in that...what you don't believe won't hurt you, no? Or maybe it does. Or maybe didn't appreciate the links to the tetrad blood moons with links to Jewish Festivals celebrating the passover of the lamb and Festival of Tabernacles etc because he doesn't believe that happened either? A warning sign in the heavens. So delete this too because you can but leave the comments about Christmas. Maybe I'm extra feisty because of the full moon this morning.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Naw, diets make ya cranky!

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Naw, diets make ya cranky!

Between the diet and the full moon....

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:41 pm

I can´t wait until you go off this diet and your sanity returns. Really, have a slice of pizza or something, please.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:00 pm

lol you guys are cracking me up! I think the weather made my joints, muscles and bones soooo sooo sooo painfully achey! I'm not in bad humor just fiesty...

also I did mention that there's a notorious board member that has written about the great suffering, surviving the holocaust, who knows, maybe too many online buzz words so out of fear for being discovered, the message was erased!   lol  who knows, maybe the denial it happened so was deleted...with how much nonsense is allowed on this board I just can't wrap my head around being censored...must of felt threatened.  

I try to assume the best of intentions but wow, must of been a great answer to have been censored! Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015 - Page 2 661816  Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015 - Page 2 374777  Censored from ME.
I mean, it was almost like reading Foxnews but I didn't and posted actual CNN reports to back my point!  You all can't refute CNN. lololol  And you wouldn't think you'd refute NASA!  Shocked  

btw We need new smilies with nice fuzzy happy faces...i don't so much like the crude ones.

Oh yes, the diet.  No refined carbs/sugar, no dairy, no spicy spices, no cinnamon!!!=no pizza or cheesecake!  Get ready for a wet and cold winter 2014-2015 - Page 2 851398   I haven't been hungry...may be from the migraine or some tea I'm having to drink or the secret holistic drops, they're unmarked.

It's going to be a long wait LadyO, 89 more days... Shocked

It sure is gorgeous weather out there!!!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:52 pm

There are few rules on this board but number three is:
No politics or religion.
That is why your post was deleted.
There are any number of web boards out there where you can commune with people who are also there to preach to the unbelievers. This is not one of them.
Also, honestly, you did not make much sense. It was a rambling rant--probably sugar withdrawal. Have a cookie and you will feel better.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 pm

I can howl at the moon but I HATE diets!

They definitely make me cranky!

Beer
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Mainecoons wrote:I can howl at the moon but I HATE diets!

Beer

Very Happy  as long as I'm not hungry I'm cool.  Not even a crank in me...just courage, plain courage.  

Thank you LadyO, I'm assured the punchy jabs will also be deleted and we'll all remain civil, just curious of how those rules were enforced whenever I've been grilled in the past?  

btw, I've never "preached" on any webboard.  I simply write nothing and it's called "preaching" been that way for years.  I hardly think writing facts regarding this day even are considered preaching.  The "no religion" we're not debating, there's plenty on here that have stated their faith and I have completely respected that.  

Time to end the chat for now, I have better things to do, like go somewhere I can't mention for rehearsal for something I can't mention because I refuse to  razberry mariachi  cantankerous ain't I ;)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm

I think most of us at some time or other wonder about how rules are enforced and who seems to be getting away with things that others do not. At times like that I just remind myself that when I own a web board I can make and enforce (or not enforce) all the rules the way I want. Until then, I get to play for free and abide by how someone else chooses to run a web board.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 pm

[quote="Chapalagringa" I guess Bob, our mod, didn't like the link to Islamic militants destroying the prophet Jonah's tomb this summer because he doesn't believe in Jonah? Yet questioned me on explaining how Jonah made it in the belly of a fish.   So what was the harm in that...what you don't believe won't hurt you, no?  Or maybe it does.  Or maybe didn't appreciate the links to the tetrad blood moons with links to Jewish Festivals celebrating the passover of the lamb and Festival of Tabernacles etc because he doesn't believe that happened either?  A warning sign in the heavens.  So delete this too because you can but leave the comments about Christmas.  Maybe I'm extra feisty because of the full moon this morning.[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint Chapalagringa but it wasn't I who deleted your post. But thanks for reminding me of the fish story. Wasn't it your husband who you quoted as saying it was a very special fish, the only one of it's kind? Not a convincing answer but never mind, the Noah story was the one I was interested in and it was never answered. So, since you are in such a feisty mood, how about it? Bible says the earth was flooded up to 15 cubits above the tallest mountain, and that would be MT. Everest at 29,029 ft. The rub is, there isn't enough oxygen at that altitude to support a 600 year old Noah or his family, not to mention two of every species of animal. Then there's the weather problem at 29,000 feet, which is below freezing and can drop to 76 degrees below zero. I'll dispense with the obvious and await your answer. Thanks for any enlightenments!
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Fortunately, even though religion and politics are banned on this board, we all get away with some lunacy (no pun intended).
Some more than others.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:31 pm

an evil jelly coal on roids-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:56 pm

scratch
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by kb9gzg Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Hmm. Oncesubtle isn't very. Did you consider moderating yourself?
kb9gzg
kb9gzg
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:54 pm

oncesubtle wrote:[quote="Chapalagringa" I guess Bob, our mod, didn't like the link to Islamic militants destroying the prophet Jonah's tomb this summer because he doesn't believe in Jonah? Yet questioned me on explaining how Jonah made it in the belly of a fish.   So what was the harm in that...what you don't believe won't hurt you, no?  Or maybe it does.  Or maybe didn't appreciate the links to the tetrad blood moons with links to Jewish Festivals celebrating the passover of the lamb and Festival of Tabernacles etc because he doesn't believe that happened either?  A warning sign in the heavens.  So delete this too because you can but leave the comments about Christmas.  Maybe I'm extra feisty because of the full moon this morning.  

Sorry to disappoint Chapalagringa but it wasn't I who deleted your post. But thanks for reminding me of the fish story. Wasn't it your husband who you quoted as saying it was a very special fish, the only one of it's kind? Not a convincing answer but never mind, the Noah story was the one I was interested in and it was never answered. So, since you are in such a feisty mood, how about it? Bible says the earth was flooded up to 15 cubits above the tallest mountain, and that would be MT. Everest at 29,029 ft. The rub is, there isn't enough oxygen at that altitude to support a 600 year old Noah or his family, not to mention two of every species of animal. Then there's the weather problem at 29,000 feet, which is below freezing and can drop to 76 degrees below zero. I'll dispense with the obvious and await your answer. Thanks for any enlightenments!

I guess "big brother CBob" was trying to protect me.   I respect his decisions.  

Heads up, I'm going to quote from the Torah and New Testament, so don't watch this post anymore if you don't like it.

To Oncenotsosubtle Bob ;)  Without trying to do a lot of research I'll answer you off the cuff.  Not sure why you want to ask me, you can read the book yourself.

Reread the story of Jonah...this particular page says that God provided a large fish.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/holidays/Jewish_Holidays/Yom_Kippur/In_the_Community/Prayer_Services/Haftarah_Afternoon.shtml?p=1

If per chance this didn't happen then why was was it so important to smash and then blow up Jonah's tomb this summer?  Attempt to yet again erase a part of history...

http://rt.com/news/171620-isis-destroy-tombs-prophets/

http://rt.com/news/175636-iraq-jonah-tomb-mosul/

I'm sure you can find answers to your questions here

http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/noah-above-mts.html

considering, those worried about which version to use, doesn't really matter, says the same thing:

Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE) wrote:Luke 18:17Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

17 Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”

Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE) wrote:Matthew 18:2-4Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

I answered you before about Jonah, you didn't like the answer, the answer hasn't changed.  You have the same access that I have to materials.   Can't change the story to be more convincing for you.  Either you believe, have faith as a child or you don't.   I happen to have faith like a child.

Regarding this morning's blood moon, a sign written in the sky by God:

http://www.commdiginews.com/life/the-blood-moons-tetrad-watch-the-skies-and-israel-15028/

Think what you want...you were given a free will.

I've always been interested in Pedro's family story, he's a survivor, not many on this board can say they survived the Jewish holocaust...some seem to want to deny it happened.  

You want a heart to heart with me, you know where we are on Wednesdays and Sundays. With as much curiosity you have, you'd think you would have come to church at least once to see what it was all about and take a moment to ask your questions.  

I have no more to comment... Sleep
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:01 am

THANK GOD!

lol!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:22 am

Uh ChapalagringaLori, I was happily minding my own business when you lobbed the following tirade at me. How long ago was that Jonah conversation, 4 years? To dredge it up now along with the other accusations seemed to deserve a response. I hope you can forgive my earthly ways.

[quote="Chapalagringa" I guess Bob, our mod, didn't like the link to Islamic militants destroying the prophet Jonah's tomb this summer because he doesn't believe in Jonah? Yet questioned me on explaining how Jonah made it in the belly of a fish.   So what was the harm in that...what you don't believe won't hurt you, no?  Or maybe it does.  Or maybe didn't appreciate the links to the tetrad blood moons with links to Jewish Festivals celebrating the passover of the lamb and Festival of Tabernacles etc because he doesn't believe that happened either?  A warning sign in the heavens.  So delete this too because you can but leave the comments about Christmas.  Maybe I'm extra feisty because of the full moon this morning.[/quote
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:54 am

Mainecoons wrote:I can howl at the moon but I HATE diets!

Beer

Full moon...blood moon...strict diets....if all they do is make you cranky, you are certainly lucky compared to what it seems to do to others. Rolling Eyes
I hadn't thought about or been worried about Jonah for a long time. lol!
I didn't even know he had a grave as I thought a fish ate him and the fish bragged about what a big human he had caught.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:59 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 am

Jim W wrote:THANK GOD!

lol!

aguas mi hijo Very Happy

It's a new fresh day!!!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:51 am

Chapalagringa wrote:

aguas mi hijo Very Happy  

Speaking of aguas,I've got a question,chapalagringa.
Did the dinosaurs die out because they were too numerous and big to fit on Noah's ark and therefore drowned in the great flood that God unleashed on his own creations?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:48 am

[quote="oncesubtle
Sorry to disappoint Chapalagringa but it wasn't I who deleted your post. [/quote]

¿So which "MOD" is deleting posts without any explanation?
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:09 am

viajero wrote:
Chapalagringa wrote:

aguas mi hijo Very Happy  

Speaking of aguas,I've got a question,chapalagringa.
Did the dinosaurs die out because they were too numerous and big to fit on Noah's ark and therefore drowned in the great flood that God unleashed on his own creations?

Not that you asked me, but here's  my answer.....
Dinosaurs and all that, happened before Man created god(s).

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next