INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon. Pets allowed onboard.

3 posters

Go down

New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon.  Pets allowed onboard. Empty New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon. Pets allowed onboard.

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 am

Hello Helpful Friends!     Another forum and kind member there brought good news to my attention:

Volaris has started nonstop service from Guadalajara to Portland, Oregon this very month.  And...   for $99 a pet can be brought onboard.  The fares for humans also seem quite reasonable.

Okay...  it's not the private jet I first inquired about...   but I could not charter the jet at $30K anyway!  

Thanks so much to all you kind folks, who have contributed ideas and solutions... I know you really wanted to help us with our pet transportation!!

There are quite a few US cities being added to their route system, so hopefully we can share the news with other folks (and their pets) moving to Lakeside.

btw...   has anyone flown Volaris... either in Mexico domestically or into the US?  I read they have new Airbus planes...   I like the info on that.

Well...   it's a happy day in our household!

Meow Meow Meow!!!
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon.  Pets allowed onboard. Empty Re: New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon. Pets allowed onboard.

Post by annied Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 am

Very good! I was happy to see nonstop from Sacramento too. Very Happy
annied
annied

Humor : Easily amused

Back to top Go down

New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon.  Pets allowed onboard. Empty Re: New service by Volaris Airlines to Portland, Oregon. Pets allowed onboard.

Post by nthensome Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:54 pm

I am flying Volaris down in Feb for a last scouting expedition before my move...Too bad it a red eye flight but at least nonstop. Hopeful your house will sell Mary. Fall is lovely in Bend as well. Your little city took a big hit in the real estate market, is it recovering?

nthensome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down