INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiriva

2 posters

Go down

Spiriva Empty Spiriva

Post by Klutzy Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:02 am

We'll be visiting this winter, and my partner wonders whether he can get Spiriva Handi-halers lakeside, the price, and will he need a prescription? Thanks!

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Spiriva Empty Re: Spiriva

Post by Klutzy Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:25 am

Bump. Can anyone help us with this? He also needs albuterol sulfate, which goes by Ventolin HFA in the US. Both drugs are for COPD.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:06 am

i have something called combivent/respimat which supposedly is for copd. most things like this you can get at a pharmacy without a rx. just show the old one.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutzy Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 am

Pedro, thanks for responding. I know sometimes a pharmacy might be out of something, but i wonder whether these specific meds are normally available. I would think they are, but he is afraid to take a chance as he gets quite sick if he doesn't have them. We'll be there for 5-6 months; he can only bring a 3-month supply, and we'd like to avoid having to go back to the US to buy more. It would be nice to know the price, too. Even with insurance helping with the US cost, maybe it's cheaper to just bring one month's worth and buy the rest there? When I tried to google this topic, all I got was companies that sell MX drugs online and I could not filter them out.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down