INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The students were burned alive

+24
arbon
Trailrunner
Intercasa
techy1
sparks
Traveller
Ricardo
viajero
dogperson
Explorador
Lady Otter Latté
pamarie
kipissippi
addtocart
CanuckBob
Smartalex
halcon
slainte39
confused
Oldyfeliz
Jim W
espíritu del lago
Ms.Thang
brigitte
28 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The students were burned alive Empty The students were burned alive

Post by brigitte Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Unfortunately not a rumor anymore. For those of you who know how to translate via google or bing here is the story or are interested here is the story by Padre Solalinde.

The students were tied up to planks gasoline was poured over them and they were set on fire alive.

You may not feel concerned but you should be. What kind of government does this ?
El gobierno sabe que los 43 normalistas fueron quemados: Solalinde
Las autoridades saben que en las fosas donde han encontrado restos calcinados pertenecen a los normalistas

“Ayer me confirmaron que todos los normalistas fueron quemados", afirmó el padre Alejandro Solalinde. Relató que ayer un testigo le dijo que los 43 normalistas de Ayotzinapa desaparecidos fueron colocados en fosas con tablas de madera, diesel y fueron quemados.

De acuerdo con el informe que el testigo platicó a Solalinde, los normalistas, algunos heridos fueron obligados realizar una larga caminata para después dejarlos sin vida.

La noche del viernes 26 de septiembre y madrugada del 27 normalistas de Ayotzinapa fueron atacados por policías municipales en Iguala, Guerreo con tiroteos y 43 de ellos continúan desaparecidos, de acuerdo a las autoridades.

“El Estado Mexicano primero los tiroteó, los atacó como si fueran criminales, los asesinaron”. Afirmó que los familiares lo saben y lo están asimilando "ayer alguien me dijo "los queremos vivos o muertos pero los queremos", confirmó Solalinde.

En cuanto a los informes de la PGR, donde asegura que los cuerpos encontrados recientemente en fosas clandestinas no son de los normalistas, el sacerdote retó a la institución a que encuentre con vida a los normalistas y demuestre que miente. Aseveró que la identificación de los cadáveres resulta imposible y habría que hablar con el equipo argentino forense y con la policía comunitaria que han sido obstaculizados por las autoridades en su búsqueda.

En entrevista con Carmen Aristegui, indicó que las autoridades saben que en las fosas donde han encontrado restos calcinados pertenecen a los normalistas y dio a conocer que este lunes entregará a la Procuraduría General de la República (PGR) su declaración y este jueves se reunirá con su titular, Jesús Murillo Karam.

Además Solalinde comentó que ayer 12 autobuses con normalistas y familiares acudieron a una misa en la Basílica de Guadalupe, sin embargo no fueron mencionados en la Homilía, lo que desagradó bastante y algunos se salieron.

"El gobierno tan corrupto y simulador, se ha convertido en una verdadera amenaza para su pueblo". Ayotzinapa vino a destapar la corrupción, cómo les importa tan poco el dolor de familias y sí les importa la rapiña electoral, opinó.

Ya sabíamos que había represión contra los jóvenes, dijo Solalinde desde el primero de diciembre que tomó protesta Enrique Peña Nieto ya había golpeados, pero "estoy muy preocupado, porque esto rebasa todo”, afirmó Solalinde. "

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

The students were burned alive Empty Re: The students were burned alive

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The Mayor and his wife orchestrated the the whole thing in cooperation with Cartel? This country is burning its students and partnering with the cartels? It's the worst news I have ever heard come out of Mexico. I don't have words.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:49 pm

I have no words. . RIP..

I pray that the families can somehow find some peace and in time find happiness as time passes. .
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:23 pm

The statement by this person is not confirmation that the students were burned alive or even that they are dead. Basically he is just saying that is what happened because someone told him so and if it is not true it is up to the government to prove otherwise. It was made public when the  28 bodies were first found that they had been burned either before or after death, and it is not in anyone's interest to claim, as the government has done, that DNA shows the bodies not to be of the students.

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Thumbs up Ricardo, I am with you on this one.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:49 pm

I mguess Ricardo that you know that Padre Solindewent to the attorney general to tell him that a witness gave him a map on how to fin dthe bodies and who told him the sudents were burned alive. The padre also said the government knew about it. The attorney general was in no hurry to speak to him until he said he would release the information to the parents. He had his meeting yesterday and the attoeny general admited the students were burned and dead..
Do you believe for one minute they will find the students alive? If you do you are in major denial.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldyfeliz Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:06 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/mexico-mayor-linked-deadly-attack-students-26381875

for the story

Oldyfeliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank You Oldyfeliz Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by confused Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:28 pm

I am very concerned. I feel a little like I did around the time of the May massacre. Recently, I have been reading interviews of some of the prisoners that were taken along when Dr Moreles was picked up. Some.... just business men who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The scary truth is.... the government in Mexico can do what ever it wants, and there is no method for citizens to protest without putting their life and liberty on the line.

I do not know if I will stay in Mexico, long term, if things do not change. Without hope for real justice and opportunity to improve security for Mexicans .... it is too sad. How frustrating for those who want to speak out and can not. I am so glad that the international press has picked this up, though it is not getting the attention it should with all that is happening in the world this week.

confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Nothing has changed in Mexico over the past few years! Clueless!

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 pm

According to what I read in the news the priest was unable to get a meeting with the AG, and all the latter has said is that possibly the DNA tests done by the authorities were erroneous and that he will await the results of tests done independently by Argentinian forensic experts.

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:34 pm

The priest got his meeting . First he did not get the meeting then he got it and said the government was aware the students had been burned. That news came out this morning.Check MVS.com on your computer.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Ms.Thang wrote: This country is burning its students and partnering with the cartels?  

That is an awful statement to make when it is somebodies (government officials, police, whoever) in some areas that has/is doing this.
There are a lot more good people and government officials than bad in Mexico, so I think your choice of the word "country", is inappropriate.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:25 pm

slainte39 wrote:
Ms.Thang wrote: This country is burning its students and partnering with the cartels?  

That is an awful statement to make when it is somebodies (government officials, police, whoever) in some areas that has/is doing this.
There are a lot more good people and government officials than bad in Mexico, so I think your choice of the word "country", is inappropriate.

You're right. I intended to write "the government in this country" but there are no do-overs after 15 minutes...so it stuck.
I don't know why you are so certain that there are a lot more good government officials than bad in Mexico and I would argue with you on that one.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:03 pm

brigitte wrote:The priest got his meeting . First he did not get the meeting then he got it and said the government was aware the students had been burned. That news came out this morning.Check MVS.com on your computer.

The only thing I am able to find is that Solalinde has an appointment to speak with the PGR Thursday, but him saying the government realizes the students were burned alive is not the same as the attorney general saying they know it. Of course I don't think they are alive but I can't see what new Solalinde is offering if it is not that the first 28 bodies found are indeed those of students, and I can't imagine what purpose would be served by denying that.

The only narrative ever put forward in the news was that the police killed six students and turned the rest over to the New Warriors cartel for which they worked, and the mayor and his wife have been on the lam since shortly after the acts. Elsewhere Solalinde has said that he received information on Oct. 12 that the students had been burned alive and buried in a certain area. The grave with the 28 bodies was found on Oct. 5, supposedly in the area Solalinde's informants said, and as early as Oct. 6 TV news correspondents had reported from the site that police told them they had been burned either before or after death.

As the Attorney General said, the independent DNA test should clear up that point and if Solalinde knows where other bodies are buried he will have his opportunity to point the graves out.

Last edited by Ricardo on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by halcon Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 pm

sick sick minds, and if each one of the "perps" were asked, they would say that they "love" mexico.
i could and would never diminish this horror. and i believe it's true....but must add that
george w. bush gets credit for annihilating hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings. maybe you don't believe that either.
halcon
halcon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : if it's funny,i laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 am

Ms.Thang wrote:
slainte39 wrote:

You're right. I intended to write  "the government in this country"  but there are no do-overs after 15 minutes...so it stuck.
I don't know why you are so certain that there are a lot more good government officials than bad in Mexico and I would argue with you on that one.

I'm talking about all government officials, not just presidentes and police chiefs.
You probably know a lot of department heads and members of the cabildo in Chapala. If you started sorting them out as to good or bad people, there would be more good than  bad...maybe not competent Very Happy , but that's a different story.  Same in Jocotepec, Ixtlahuacan, etc., etc.
"this country" is too broad a brush to be painting with, even for just the simple "good or bad" description of public officials.  There are a lot of municipios in the United States of Mexico.

No, I am not certain, just optimistic.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:32 am

And never too.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:41 am

Thanks Ricardo for the rational input here. There are a number of investigations under way. Eventually, there will be facts rather than speculation. In the meantime, let's try not to get caught up in the mass hysteria engendered by this horrific event.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by confused Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 am

Smartalex wrote:Thanks Ricardo for the rational input here. There are a number of investigations under way. Eventually, there will be facts rather than speculation. In the meantime, let's try not to get caught up in the mass hysteria engendered by this horrific event.

And who's facts will you believe?

confused

Back to top Go down

Post by confused Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 am

Jim W wrote:Nothing has  changed in Mexico over the past few years!  Clueless!

I've changed. I am no longer clueless. Still love the geography, culture, food and many of the people..... disgusted with the leadership.

confused

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:59 am

So it was announced that the first 28 were not the students. Then 30more bodies were found in 9 differnt and according to the papers, the preliminary results are not conclusive and these remains are "probably" not the students either but we will have to wait for the end results .
There is no mass hysteria, just a lot of bodies with authorities who do not seem to have a clue as to the identity of all these bodies .
Just hope they do not make up the results by the time it is all over.
If I were a relative I sure would have my own DNA done after they return the bodies, I just would not trust anything these guys are saying.
Not hysterical just paranoid.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:51 am

I moved this topic to the appropriate section.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by addtocart Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:55 am

If the federal government does nothing about this. . . Again. . . Then I think it's all you really need to know about this country.
addtocart
addtocart
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 am

confused wrote:
Smartalex wrote:Thanks Ricardo for the rational input here. There are a number of investigations under way. Eventually, there will be facts rather than speculation. In the meantime, let's try not to get caught up in the mass hysteria engendered by this horrific event.

And who's facts will you believe?  
alex only believes present gov't approved "facts" as he has noted many times.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next