INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPE HOUSE WALMART SHOPPING TRIP

Go down

HOPE HOUSE WALMART SHOPPING TRIP Empty HOPE HOUSE WALMART SHOPPING TRIP

Post by 2mexicos Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:36 am

I have been getting several emails about the shopping trip ,for the boy/young men at Hope Hope Christmas party,
so I thought I should remind everyone to meet at the area , by the front door, at Walmart 10:00 December 2nd.
I will have the house mother there at that time. Please feel free to join us, if anyone is having trouble on sizes,
styles, colors, what is cool(this is what I am trouble with- lol)or any other thing. It will be a fun outing(as much
fun as Walmart can be- but considering why we are going- won't say anything more about my love of going to
Walmart. lol
Also, just a reminder, we are still accepting donations, of any amount, for the boys. We will pick up the donations.
If you would like to contribute a game or anything of this sort, please feel free to contact us. All are welcome at
the party. No donation or sponsorship is needed. The more the merrier!
As the date of the party nears, we will post updates ie where to meet, anyone needing transportation, etc.
All we ask is that you rsvp, so we have enough drinks, cake etc. to feed everyone.
If you have any questions, or have donations , please feel free to contact us at heltonbcs@aol.com or
376-762-1628. I am proud to announce our phone is actually working NOW, can not promise future
performance.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!
Sincerely,
Christine, Barry. Judi

2mexicos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down