INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican president Pena Nieto to overhaul police

+13
bimini6
otrocanuck
Fastfox
slainte39
CHILLIN
CanuckBob
brigitte
Playaboy
kb9gzg
jle
sampati
Mainecoons
arbon
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mexican president Pena Nieto to overhaul police - Page 2 Empty Re: Mexican president Pena Nieto to overhaul police

Post by viajero Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:06 pm

slainte39 wrote:
Most people on these web boards, including me, don't even know what questions to ask, let alone supply the answers.
Amen to that,amigo.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mexican president Pena Nieto to overhaul police - Page 2 Empty Re: Mexican president Pena Nieto to overhaul police

Post by Pedro Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:08 pm

viajero wrote:
slainte39 wrote:
Most people on these web boards, including me, don't even know what questions to ask, let alone supply the answers.
Amen to that,amigo.
indeed
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:52 am

Well I have had no bad Fed experiences but I do think from talking to my Mexican friends that we get a pass from the Feds for the most part as previous posters posted. I will point out I have had no problems with any Mexican police/Customs/Immigration officials of any kind. I find being extremely respectful and friendly toward cops works for me down here. I do not doubt I will win the lottery someday and see different personal results from interactions with Mexican law enforcement.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:17 am

viajero wrote:
Oldyfeliz wrote:You may be right , but it is much better than the Iguala as we have come to know.  And this one will probably follow in Iguala's path without arms to defend itself  This statement will open up another subject, but how is a Citizenry defend itself against
a tyrannical Gov't/narcos without the right to bear arns?
Sundown/oldinfeliz,are you suggesting that the"Citizenry" rise up in arms and overthrow this "tyrannical"government?

People need to arm with equivalent type guns, not to rise up against the government, but to protect themselves from the extortionists, kidnappers, rapists and murderous criminals roaming freely in certain area's of Mexico.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:27 am

Very good Playaboy...so you kill one or two and you get the whole gang after you and then what?

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2