INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tastless Christmas joke

2 posters

Go down

Tastless Christmas joke Empty Tastless Christmas joke

Post by Flamingo Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:32 am

The second grade teacher was very curious about how each of her students' celebrated Christmas Eve "Tell me Patrick, what do you do on Christmas Eve?" she asked.

Patrick addressed the class. "Well Miss, me and my twelve brothers and sisters go to midnight Mass and we sing hymns, then we come home very late and we put mince pies by the back door and hang up our stockings. Then all excited we go to bed and wait for Father Christmas to come with all our toys."

Little Jimmy Cohen is waving his hand.

"Very nice Patrick, now Hulda, what do you do?"

"Well Miss, me and my family go to the Lutheran Church for Santa Lucia. This year my big sister gets to be in the parade. She will wear a white dress with a lighted crown. We come home and open our presents on Christmas Eve."

"Thank you Hulda."

Little Jimmy Cohen keeps waving his hand.

"Tell me Mary Jo, how do you celebrate Christmas Eve?"

"Well Miss, we drive to my Grandma's house and spend Christmas with all our aunts and uncles and cousins. We can hardly sleep waiting for Christmas morning so we can open all the presents Santa brought us."

Finally she asked, "Now Jimmy Cohen, what do you do on Christmas Eve?"

"Well Miss, we all drive to my Uncle's toy store. When we get inside we look at all the empty shelves and sing "What a friend we have in Jesus". "
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Tastless Christmas joke Empty Re: Tastless Christmas joke

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:22 am

Not tasteless at all, Flamingo. Have you read some of the other jokes in here? Very Happy
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down