INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Household Helper Needed

+8
gringal
RVGRINGO
suegarn
Chapalagringa
viajero
gpbasap
kb9gzg
solajijic
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Household Helper Needed - Page 2 Empty Re: Household Helper Needed

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Suegarn,
Solajijic has lived here for a long time and knows the laws. You also clearly outlined some potential problems in a previous post. So, she knows. We can not assume she intends to break any laws or help an employee of hers to break any.
Since she is trying something unusual for this area and has posted about it on here, I am sure Solajijic will be extra careful to dot all her I’s and cross all her T’s. It really is her business and not ours.

Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Household Helper Needed - Page 2 Empty Re: Household Helper Needed

Post by RVGRINGO Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:37 am

suegarn wrote:
gringal wrote:I understand what you're saying and don't mean to give you a hard time about this, but you haven't yet explained why you aren't willing to hire a Mexican worker and want to hire an expat instead.

I'm sorry, but I'm with Gringal on this one.....you still haven't given a valid reason to hire an expat over a Mexican.  Saying that expats are looking to supplement their income seems odd, because if they qualified for residency visas based on the government regulations, they are obviously doing something wrong if they can't live on over $1500 US each per month (which is the requirement for temporal),  

There are so many hard-working Mexican women out there who REALLY NEED the income.  Please try again and hire a local....(they're definitely not all lazy or incompetent).

The red part is not quite accurate. Expats who have been here for many years were able to become Residente Permanente without showing financial information, and we became Permanente that way. Another way is for one of a married couple to become either Temporal or Permanente, and then the other can obtain the same status without financials, directly from an FMM, under vincula familiar. As such, the financial amounts to be proven would only be for a single individual in the latter instances; zero in the first instance I mentioned.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2