INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre

5 posters

Go down

New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre Empty New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre

Post by Luisa Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:51 am

I understand that one of our prominent realtors, who does not want to be named, is going to build a mid rise complex on the south side of 16th de Septiembre from Juan Alvarez to Nicolas Bravo. I hope she includes lots of parking.

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre Empty Re: New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre

Post by solajijic Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 am

Hahahahahahahaha.  All those owners to sell to her.  Not going to happen. That will be just as successful as the little pocket condo enclave built with the Hong Kong lady money.  That woman will wait a loooong time for investment return, if any. Now that lady really had a joke played on her.

April Fool!

Last edited by solajijic on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre Empty Re: New mid rise complex on 16th de Septiembre

Post by Sideways Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:53 am

Are you sure you have your street names right? From Juan Alvarez to Nicolas Bravo is a long four blocks.

Sideways
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:38 pm

April first folks.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Luisa wrote:I understand that one of our prominent realtors, who does not want to be named, is going to build a mid rise complex on the south side of 16th de Septiembre from Juan Alvarez to Nicolas Bravo. I hope she includes lots of parking.

Luisa, are you trolling for coons? as that would be good bait. lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down