INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed the price increase in dog food?

+9
zenwoodle
Pedro
borderreiver
Flamingo
CanuckBob
kiko
gringal
Perritonegro
Clueless
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone else noticed the price increase in dog food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed the price increase in dog food?

Post by gringal Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:35 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:There is someone for everybody, so probably yes! ;)

I once was at a party talking to an amusing guy who turned out to be a shrink, and the following tidbit often returns to haunt me:
"For anything you can think of, somebody's doing it, and furthermore, they're enjoying it".

This probably covers the mysterious pleasure of trolling in all its many forms. Twisted Evil

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed the price increase in dog food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed the price increase in dog food?

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:41 am

I think that covers it, Gringal.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by gpbasap Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 am

gringal wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:The world of trolls is a bit more complicated than that.
True, there are trolls who stir up the emotions of others and sit back to enjoy watching the fallout.
However, there are lonely social outcasts whose only contacts are on the Internet. They must constantly ask meaningless questions to generate the only attention they can garner in their sad, empty worlds. They are trolling for attention.
Then, there are the trolls who know a lot of people hold them in complete contempt. They also realize those people have valid reasons for that contempt. When their own self-loathing builds up, they get on line to  stir up those people. They are trolling for a spanking because it hurts so good.

Ya think somebody would volunteer to put on an English governess costume for the spanking act? lol!

It's not an English governess costume. Would a burka worka? razberry
gpbasap
gpbasap
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:14 am

Fascinating! So many untrained and unlicensed psychologist on this (and I'm sure the other) board).

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine.

Enjoy all.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:25 am

Clueless wrote:
Fascinating! So many untrained and unlicensed psychologist on this (and I'm sure the other) board).

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine.

Enjoy all.

You don't need to be a shrink to understand the more obvious human behaviors. If you don't, you'll have a difficult life.
So yes, most of us do enjoy the foiblers as they troll along the stream. And yes, I'll bet cat food is taxed, too.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2