INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 CAN AM Mud Fest

+3
Playaboy
CanuckBob
Mexbaa
7 posters

Go down

2015 CAN AM Mud Fest Empty 2015 CAN AM Mud Fest

Post by Mexbaa Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Don't know who was in charge of selecting Lower Riberas, near San Antonio for this event. But, they certainly weren't considerated of the fact that the location is a neighborhood. Vehicles are parked everywhere, not just near the lake and the mud buggies have been roaring down the streets for hours. Shame on you, whomever you are, for not using your head, common sense and consideration. There are so many places to hold this event toward Vista Del Lago, without invading a neighborhood.

Mexbaa

Back to top Go down

2015 CAN AM Mud Fest Empty Re: 2015 CAN AM Mud Fest

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:43 pm

This event was moved to Riberas because the water was to high in the usual location. While it may not have been the best of locations this event was well attended by the Mexican community. There are hardly any events in Riberas so go down and enjoy the festivities.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:20 pm

2015 CAN AM Mud Fest 851398 2015 CAN AM Mud Fest 851398 2015 CAN AM Mud Fest 851398 2015 CAN AM Mud Fest 851398 2015 CAN AM Mud Fest 851398

One day out of the year you got inconvenienced by an event for the community and whine, whine, whine. Just amazing.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 pm

entitlement-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Ahhh, hell. If I'd known it ended up so close, I would have swung by. I was caught up in the Chupinaya Race in Ajijic, (another tragic inconvenience that was hugely attended by Mexicans…..with runners from all over the country, etc. Traffic was just MISERABLE.) But that was winding down in the early afternoon, so it would have been easy to shoot over to Riberas. Bah.

Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Charliej Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:37 pm

At about eight this evening (Sunday) an ambulance went into the area where the event was held wit all of it's lights on. Apparently, someone was injured severely enough to require hospital care. We live about a block from where this was held. There were people running at high speed through the lake on Avenida de La Ribera between San Pablo and San Mateo. There were injuries here too. At least one person lost control and ran into the fence along the road. I hope that no one was hurt too bad.
Charliej
Charliej
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:01 pm

I went with little foot.  It was pretty crazy.  There were tractors to pull out vehicles.  I think we walked in on the back side, I didn't see any gringos.  Little foot started crying because little foot isn't used to the noise, party scene and mud and complained that it was too noisy.  hehe funny for a 6 year old.  I kept trying to explain that this was fun to get dirty and stuck in the mud but I wasn't convincing enough to make it to the other side where I think probably the gringos were?  I drove partly in along the lake front down from 7-11 but realized I needed to turn around so I didn't get in a traffic jam.   We got the suv splashed with mud by 4 wheelers passing by just to say we'd been there.  I can't even imagine what that area looks like tonight. lol  It's rather amusing to me...we almost bought a lake front lot several years ago and this event took place right in front of it.  I'm so glad we didn't buy it. lololol

So we partied at the French bakery in Ajijic, came home and I washed the car before dark.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 am

Charliej wrote:At about eight this evening (Sunday) an ambulance went into the area where the event was held wit all of it's lights on.  Apparently, someone was injured severely enough to require hospital care.  We live about a block from where this was held.  There were people running at high speed through the lake on Avenida de La Ribera between San Pablo and San Mateo.  There were injuries here too.  At least one person lost control and ran into the fence along the road.  I hope that no one was hurt too bad.

The mud is a tough mistress. Unfortunately there are injuries when people play this hard. Going into the mud pit is definitely at ones peril. Rider beware.

The fence incident sounds like too many.......... Beer Beer Beer Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down