INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Karen Gonzalez

2 posters

Go down

Dr Karen Gonzalez  Empty Dr Karen Gonzalez

Post by pamarie Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:27 am

I just wanted to mention this doctor that I've been seeing since I got here after being very ill after my journey coming down here. I went to her based on a high recommendation from my landlord and because she is just five or so doors down from where I'm living off of Guadalupe Victoria. She has been taking excellent thorough care of me after diagnosing me with a pretty serious level of Bronchial Pnuemonia. Most likely the stress and heat exhaustion I suffered through on the drive here brought it to the forefront a week or so after I arrived. She immediately sent me to the clinic for chest X-rays and an EKG because I was in so much pain on my right side and my oxygen level was only at 91. She gave me a shot that opened up my lungs to get oxygen after taking my stats and then loaded me up on antibiotics to treat the lungs and urinary track infection that I know was related to my trip moving down here. She has been seeing me every other day for breathing treatments to heal my lungs and it's been working great! She is very thorough and so willing to listen to my concerns about synthetic medications and supports homeopathic approaches as I prefer, for things like a natural diuretic over a synthetic one. I trust her and feel she really looks at her patients in all areas for the well being not just treating symptoms. So just thought I would share this with anyone who would like a good doctor that is easy to see without an appointment and who will take a lot of time with whoever comes in to see her.

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Dr Karen Gonzalez  Empty Re: Dr Karen Gonzalez

Post by gringal Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 am

She has a very dramatic ad on page 155 of the Chapala phone directory.

Nothing against this doctor or any other doctor in town, but I'm much more impressed when the ads state where the person got his or her medical degree, etc.
Where did Doctor Karen get hers?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by pamarie Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:59 am

I forget...but I will ask her and post it later today.

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by pamarie Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:06 am

found it on her Facebook page:
A female general practitioner
MD from the university of Guadalajara.
worked in Hospital Mexico americano and Terranova Hospital in Guadalajara.
English spoken
General check up, pap smear, weight control, mamograms....

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down