INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown). 15 minutes ago.

3 posters

Go down

Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown).  15 minutes ago. Empty Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown). 15 minutes ago.

Post by Clueless Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:32 am

Kentucky Derby: After they are up there, they smell gas. I must have a leak. They vent some gas and offer me to come up. I do, and the gauge is down four points from when I checked it 10-minutes before they arrived.

Preakness: Low price, $7.00 per liter. Give you the bill and point out the balance. But if you look, you see it billed out at $7.63.

Belmont Stakes: When you point out the price difference, they try to play games with the math and still try to short you, until you pull out your calculator and stand on the math.

FWIW. For me, probably Dead Horse

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown).  15 minutes ago. Empty Re: Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown). 15 minutes ago.

Post by Intercasa Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:56 am

Who was company? V?
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown).  15 minutes ago. Empty Re: Latest GAZ scam (The Triple Crown). 15 minutes ago.

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:10 am

Get a good gas person and stick with them and avoid these problems. Still check for 0 meter to start and make sure the bill makes sense to keep em honest. Too much fraud in gas business here.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down