INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jocotepec Rental Available

Go down

Jocotepec Rental Available Empty Jocotepec Rental Available

Post by kiko Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:14 pm

I am posting this for a Mexican friend who lives in the US.  He wants to rent his 2/2 home in Jocotepec on Hidalgo Sur south Unidad Deportiva Sur.  This is a safe Mexican family working class neighborhood.  It is within walking distance of the plaza, only about 6 or 7 blocks.  His sister can show the property and answer questions.  Good people.  

I have not seen the property so can not tell you much more than that.  Rent 3000 + utilities.  PM  Very Happy
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Jocotepec Rental Available Empty Re: Jocotepec Rental Available

Post by kiko Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:24 pm

I went by there today and took a look.  It is an upstairs unit, very clean with fresh paint.  Small patio front and back. White tile floors.  No furniture provided.  Your basic Mexican rental, so no d/w or jacuzzi.  The  Master bedroom is large.   Phone and cable available.  Downstairs unit occupied by another family member, Buena personas.  Don't know about the deposit or if one is required.  This is a straight up Mexican deal with no property manager.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down