INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time

4 posters

Go down

God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time Empty God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I began to doubt this variance in doomsday scenarios today in San Cristóbal de Las Casas with its slavish devotion to the Spanish god that enslaved locals when the locals´ designated Christ fainted along the Calle General Utrilla and the morons playing the Roman Guards had to carry the poor fellow who had had to pretend to be the Christ and his cross to the Barrio Mexicano so they could hang him from a fake cross and what a sorry spectacle that may have been but for the fact that it never took place because the hounds of hell delivered a tremendous thunderstorm that absolutely inundated the town and Jesus and his Dad clearly misread their own menu and rained out their own parade.

We thought we were attending the death of Christ to absolve us of our sins when, in fact, that inundation was God´s warning that he could interrupt our digestive processes at any time that suited "it" and you take it from there.

Shit in your own pants at your leisure and then view your own skid marks as proof you are still on the planet and not maggot bait. Yet.

Last edited by hound dog on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time Empty Re: God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

hound dog wrote:Shit in your own pants at your leisure and then view your own skid marks as proof you are still on the planet and not maggot bait.

I think I'll just stick to "pinching myself", not a loaf, to ensure I'm still here........ razberry
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time Empty Re: God Told Noah, No More Water, Fire Next Time

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Godawlmighty, CB, the rainy season in Highland Chiapas normally starts in Mid-May and the rains are copious and destructive so we leave here about mid-May and drive back to Lake Chapala but it is hard to understand what the flooding rains hereabouts mean in this high-mountain valley and in its adjacent coastal plains in Chiapas and infamously poorly drained Tabasco . The narrow streets in San Cristóbal become raging rivers and the utterly filthy and untreated sewers and valley rivers surrounding the city are flooded with torrents of unspeakably disgusting and dangerous water that can kill you . As we waited through three hours in relative comfort a few blocks from our home while sheets of tropical rains inundated the city, it seemed almost certain that soon the entire Jovel Valley would be a giant sewage sump but then, a soon as the phony Christ procession had been adequately humiliated after those hours of God´s reminding Man of his ineptitude, God gave us a break and Dawg was able to go home and BBQ some fish filets to be enjoyed with a couple of glasses of sauvignon blanc and that made me feel good until I walked back out into the neighborhood plaza and and observed the indigenous waif selling chiclets in a deserted, rain soaked and miserably damp plaza and afraid to go home lest she be beaten within an inch of her life for having returned with chiclets to spare.

Another drink, please.

Last edited by hound dog on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Jack Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Bubba, it's good to see that advancing years have yet not robbed you of your legendary ability to speak the King's english.

uj
Uncle Jack
Uncle Jack
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twisted and Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Uncle Jack wrote:Bubba, it's good to see that advancing years have yet not robbed you of your legendary ability to speak the King's english.

uj

Thank you Jack, old friend. Coming from you that is high praise, now, if I can only remember what it is I said.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by bimini6 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Sounds like you are getting baptized by immersion for Easter down there.

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down