INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good computer repair place in Chapala?

+4
rzrbk
holdrja
RVGRINGO
mapleleaf
8 posters

Go down

Good computer repair place in Chapala? Empty Good computer repair place in Chapala?

Post by holdrja Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:49 am

We've been going to Benno's (and we're happy with their work) but would like to find a place that is more local. Does anyone know of a good computer repair place in Chapala?
holdrja
holdrja
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rdplakechapala.com/

Back to top Go down

Good computer repair place in Chapala? Empty Re: Good computer repair place in Chapala?

Post by mapleleaf Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:32 am

I don't know if it's any good, but most mornings I take a walk down Zaragoza and on Degollado just a few feet west of Zaragoza there is a shop called PC Klinik that does repairs and maintenance.
mapleleaf
mapleleaf
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Good computer repair place in Chapala? Empty Re: Good computer repair place in Chapala?

Post by RVGRINGO Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:44 am

It has been there for a long time; which is a good sign. Fortunately, I use a Mac, so have never needed such places.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by holdrja Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Thanks! We'll try PC Klinic and report back Very Happy
holdrja
holdrja
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rzrbk Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 am

Abraham Carillio at Sisi Computer. Small blue building one block west of Santander across the street. Good guy, builds computers, repairs printers. Reasonable prices. Speaks fluent English.

rzrbk

Humor : The Onion, Daily Show

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:52 am

rzrbk wrote:Abraham Carillio at Sisi Computer.  Small blue building one block west of Santander across the street.  Good guy, builds computers, repairs printers.  Reasonable prices.  Speaks fluent English.

Just a couple of doors west of Coldwell Banker (Ojo) . Great guy, stands by his cartridge and toner refills.
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 pm

My computer is good, so I don't need a repair place.
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:02 pm

gringomojado wrote:My computer is good, so I don't need a repair place.
gm

Yet. Probably just hexed yourself. I use PC Klinik and have been happy there with service and price.
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by holdrja Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Thanks for all who posted.
We took it to Sisi Computers, they opened it up and diagnosed right away that the power supply had shorted out. 400 pesos for them to buy a new power supply in Guad, plus a still-unknown amount for labor. We'll get it back on Tuesday.
holdrja
holdrja
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:10 am

holdrja wrote:Thanks for all who posted.
We took it to Sisi Computers, they opened it up and diagnosed right away that the power supply had shorted out.  400 pesos for them to buy a new power supply in Guad, plus a still-unknown amount for labor.  We'll get it back on Tuesday.

Sounds decent so far!
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by holdrja Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:57 am

Final outcome: PC fixed in 2 days as promised. 400 pesos for the part (a new power supply) and 100 pesos for labor. I'm converted! We're taking our PCs to Sis from now on whenever they need a repair.
holdrja
holdrja
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:44 pm

holdrja wrote:Final outcome:  PC fixed in 2 days as promised.  400 pesos for the part (a new power supply) and 100 pesos for labor.  I'm converted!  We're taking our PCs to Sis from now on whenever they need a repair.

We took our tablet to Beno's and he said it couldn't be repaired.
On your suggestion we went to SICI and they were able to repair it for $300 pesos (parts and labour).
Thanks for the recommendation.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down