INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio

+4
Canmex 87
Playaboy
RVGRINGO
alisunsmom
8 posters

Go down

selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio Empty selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio

Post by alisunsmom Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:08 pm

We must take our car out of Mexico in March.

Does anyone have any experience selling a car to CarMax in San Antonio as far as prior notification we are coming and actual transaction ?

Thanks

alisunsmom

Back to top Go down

selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio Empty Re: selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Just go there, get their quote and decide. You might offer it to a few used car lots or dealerships first, for comparison. The offer will be low and non-negotiable, but you have a couple of days to decide.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio Empty Re: selling a car at CarMax in San Antonio

Post by Playaboy Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm

You could sell it to me, avoid the trip and hassles. Check your pm's

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:21 pm

We have had three friends who sold their car to Car max in San Antonio and all of them said that they received more than they had expected.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Playaboy wrote:You could sell it to me, avoid the trip and hassles.  Check your pm's

Are you back at Lakeside? I thought you had moved east.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by indijones Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm

I would have it buffed and waxed so when you get to texas you take it through a car wash then to car max.

indijones

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Playaboy is the way to go. You don't have to drive up with the expenses of gas and hotels, or buy a plane ticket home. He gave me close to what Carmax would have.

If you want to visit San Antonio anyway then have a nice vacation!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 am

RVGRINGO wrote:
Playaboy wrote:You could sell it to me, avoid the trip and hassles.  Check your pm's

Are you back at Lakeside?  I thought you had moved east.

RV, it doesn't matter where I am.  This is a national issue.   I have assisted folks from Cozumel to Puerto Vallarta, not just people Lakeside. I have purchased quite a few cars and have my systems together.  I have bought some cars Lakeside sight unseen.  I have my body shop man and mechanic check things for me.

RV, the difference between my services and other facilitators is that I don't ask for money to solve your problems, I pay cash and your issues are solved.  My reputation is ROCK SOLID too.  I also assisted folks with moving and driving people in and out of Mexico.  

I don't usually promote and advertise (except now).  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

BTW, I am spending the winter on the warm beautiful Caribbean.  One beachside palapa sold and one more to go. I still have the house for sale Lakeside.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:18 pm

I can also vouch for Playaboy's services. I have never heard anyone complain. He has assisted a couple of my friends and they were both very happy.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:26 pm

I've dealt with Playboy in trying to handle a Canadian licensed car.

I have found him to be trustworthy, straightforward and completely honest in our dealings.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down