INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lakeside Express Suspending Costco Delivery Service

2 posters

Go down

Lakeside Express Suspending Costco Delivery Service Empty Lakeside Express Suspending Costco Delivery Service

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:28 pm

This was posted on TOB.

"I promised Don I would post here about their business: Jim is having terrible health problems, and Don is struggling valiantly to handle everything at home plus the delivery service. He has posted on their website (http://lakesideexpress.com/costco/) that they won't be able to fulfill any orders this week, and I think as Jim's situation appears to be getting more difficult, that might be true for a while.

I've seen the lists of medications and care steps that are required on a daily basis, and I don't know how Don has managed thus far. Everything going wrong at the same time, too: the website not sending confirmations about orders, their email system and banking going down all at once, their contacts list being lost then found... my thoughts are with Don and Jim."
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Lakeside Express Suspending Costco Delivery Service Empty Re: Lakeside Express Suspending Costco Delivery Service

Post by SunFan Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm very sorry to hear the sad news.

My thoughts are with them.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down