INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telecable ......BAD to WORSE

4 posters

Go down

Telecable ......BAD to WORSE Empty Telecable ......BAD to WORSE

Post by gravy Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:28 pm

I can't believe I'm trying this again BUT THE INTERNET WENT DOWN JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO HIT SEND
I have been a Telecable customer for going 9 years and got used to storms or a drunk hitting a pole OCCASIONALLY knocking us off line, but the past weeks, it's been several times a day ...11 today alone............
And on to TV ...... since they changed the schedule ,everything is different.... .over the 9 years, in the summer, I got used to channels 84, 85 ,86, 87 going sometimes blank because the satellite is low on the horizon and being blocked by clouds ........ never lost it in the winter months when it's high in the sky ...now they only start up around 9:30-11 pm on week days and even later 11-12 on Saturday where I watch "Jungle Jack " and other animal shows....... Sunday,. I love "Sunday Morning" and "meet the press"
I have been to the office several times and they say they would talk to the "engineer" in Guad .....every week the same BS ...what to do ? ...Shaw ? ...nope ...Any Ideas ?
I was thinking of sending a letter to the main office but people laugh ....maybe if we had a lot of signers ...It may be a plot/marketing scheme to get gringos to upgrade ......wish there were other choices.......
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Telecable ......BAD to WORSE Empty Re: Telecable ......BAD to WORSE

Post by papa chango Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:53 pm

I have had good luck with Telecom lately responding to my concerns. I go online to their website and send the manager an email from there. I think it may help if you write your problems in English and then run it through google translate.
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wit and sarcasm Cheech and Chong

http://lakechapalaexpat.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:29 am

Back this morning but yesterday they were having DNS problems and on weekends it seems to be overloaded. My ten speed becomes two or three. They have more than one problem it seems. Seems ok now at 730am but by two it will slow to a crawl I bet as this is Sunday high season. Telmex may be slow .8 but its a constant most of the time. Both products have problems lakeside.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:59 am

waiting for them to turn on the USA channels (84-87 )
I MISS SUNDAY MORNING ..seems they could up grade the system

how do I find Telmex ? ........ready to ditch Telecable
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 am

Channels 84-87 are received at Lakeside by the large dishes at the Telecable office in Riberas del Pilar; not from Zapopan via cable like the normal programming. When the signal is lost, it requires a local technician to re-establish the connection and service. Since there is nobody there all night or on weekends, you lose your programming, which is......well......pirated anyway, just to keep expats happy. That may change.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:19 am

it's a service that I've enjoyed for almost a decade ....I know it's part of the package but it's the only reason I used Telecable ........ a solution :
PAY THE FREAKING TECH OR ANOTHER TECH TO SERVICE THE FREAKING SITE .........and I'll shut up
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:01 pm

I think that it is akin to the store which fails to continue carrying an over-popular product, saying, “It is too much trouble to keep it on the shelf - we have to order it much too often.“
Actually, Gravy, those channels are really not part of the package; they are just a perk for Lakeside only, pirated and increasingly more and more difficult to receive as the beams are narrowed, etc. I predict that they will soon vanish; especially under the new ownership.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:46 pm

nine years and never a problem ....well , like this .....if they don't get their act together , I'm looking into Telmex .. It's not that difficult
they just need to turn it on
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down