INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best price for Tramadol pain medications

+5
SunFan
Gamina
Zea
Carry Bean
stewardess
9 posters

Go down

Best price for Tramadol pain medications Empty Best price for Tramadol pain medications

Post by stewardess Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:23 pm

My neighbor emailed me about purchasing him some Tramadol, as I use it for my back spasms. I don't take it often so my large bottle has lasted me one year. However, I am finding that the local farmacias only sell 10 tablets boxes of Tramadol and the price is pretty high. Is that normal around here?

As I purchased my bottle of 100 in Cabo while on my honeymoon. and I can't even find larger quantities than 10.
Have the rules changed here regarding Tramadol? Have others purchased Tramadol locally in larger quantitites?
Is there other medications for pain available over the counter without a RX?

Any informationn would be greatly appreciated.

mj

stewardess

Humor : Sarcastic, but love all humor!

Back to top Go down

Best price for Tramadol pain medications Empty Re: Best price for Tramadol pain medications

Post by Carry Bean Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:50 pm

I don't know about pain medication but I was amazed at all the over-the-counter medicines coming in small quantities in blister pack as I was used to buying big bottles of aspirin, etc.

Call Farmacia Express II on the carretera in San Antonio. 766-0656 She speaks perfect English.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Best price for Tramadol pain medications Empty Re: Best price for Tramadol pain medications

Post by Zea Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Have you tried Farmacia Christina? I don't have any really recent info about tramadol, so things may have changed since then. I last bought it about a year ago at Farmacia Cristina , and it was relatively cheap -- the brand was Citra 50 (50 mg tramadol), 100 pills per bottle.
Farmacia Cristina is at Plaza Bugambillas in Ajijic.

Zea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Yes, Farmacia Cristina. Ask for it in a bottle as the blister packs really drive the price up. I get my enalapril in a bottle too at about $3US/hundred rather than $7US/30 in a blister pack.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:15 am

Dr. Garcia explained to me that most Mexican families cannot afford more than a week or twos prescriptions at a time. There is little demand for three month supplies.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:29 am

SunFan wrote:Dr. Garcia explained to me that most Mexican families cannot afford more than a week or twos prescriptions at a time. There is little demand for three month supplies.

SunFan

That explains the size of packaging perfectly.  It is done with the marketing to the vast majority of Mexicans and not a few expats.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by stewardess Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Thanks for all of your help. I went to Cristina Farmacia and got a bottle of 100 tramadol for 284 pesos. So that is better than other places I have looked.

stewardess

Humor : Sarcastic, but love all humor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:59 pm

OK. Anybody ever seen aspirina in a bottle? Never thought to ask...
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:19 pm

I think I remember seeing aspirina in a bottle at Walmart pharmacy.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by lobita Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Costco's price for tramadol is the best I've found: $23 for 10 (50mg). $54 cheaper per 100 than the Cristina bottle, but you do have to deal with the blister packaging.
lobita
lobita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down