INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered

3 posters

Go down

Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered Empty Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered

Post by Klutzy Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:15 pm

West side Ajijic near Rio Bravo on Ocampo (south of Carretera). Fully furnished with all linens, dishes, cookware, etc. One king bed (not two twins pushed together) and one double bed (US sizes). The house is bright and colorful, with high ceilings, Talavera tile in the kitchen and baths, wireless internet, washer, a very secure, private walled garden full of flowers, a BBQ, enclosed garage for one car, and a partially covered patio offering both sun and shade. The price includes utilities, gardener, and weekly maid service. One or two well-behaved dogs with extra deposit, no cats, and no one who uses tobacco in any form, even outside. Available for 1-6 months between April 1 and Sept 30. PM me for photos.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered Empty Re: Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered

Post by gringal Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm

I enjoyed the way you described the place.  Yep.  Two twins pushed together do NOT one king make......for any number of good reasons. Rolling Eyes

Sounds like a fine place for a decent price.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered Empty Re: Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered

Post by Klutzy Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Thanks gringal. Now if only you needed a rental! Did you ever solve the Netflix problem? I'm just watching what's available here, a decent lineup, and luckily I can still hear it. I wonder if one of these products might help? http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_6_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tv+amplifier+for+hard+of+hearing&sprefix=tv+am%2Caps%2C264

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:11 pm

You're welcome. The resident semi-geek is deep into the Netflix possibilities with no conclusion as yet.

Haven't looked into the amplifier reference you gave yet. The secondary problem with being hard of hearing is not about volume: it's about accuracy.  Therefore, the need for actual subtitles.

I have a big old roomy casa of my own, but if you have any "lookers" for your rental that want something centrally located but smaller and a little cheaper......I have a cute casita I'd love to find a summer renter for.  Better yet; a permanent one. No yard; no king bed; not even a couple of twins pushed together; just one Mexican "matrimonial" size. Very Happy

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutzy Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:29 am

gringal, I couldn't PM you but I know someone who's looking for a rental for next winter. She's here now and hoping to see places in person rather than over the net. Let me know if you want to show it to her. Single, quiet, no pets, doesn't smoke.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:46 am

Klutzy wrote:gringal, I couldn't PM you but I know someone who's looking for a rental for next winter. She's here now and hoping to see places in person rather than over the net. Let me know if you want to show it to her. Single, quiet, no pets, doesn't smoke.

Sounds good. I sent you a PM.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutzy Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:24 pm

gringal, not sure if my messages are getting to you re your rental. Please PM me, my friend is still looking.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Klutzy wrote:gringal, not sure if my messages are getting to you re your rental. Please PM me, my friend is still looking.

I did PM you last Friday, the 25th and gave you my email address along with other information.  Check your pm inbox. If you don't find my message in there.......let me know here. Just sent you another PM.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Summer rental 2BR 2BA house $650US/mo, non-smoking only, dogs considered Empty Available for April 2016 only?

Post by Mysanditoes Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:17 pm

I have visitors who would like a rental from now to Apr 30th. Non smoking, no pets. Please PM me either way. Thx!

Mysanditoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutzy Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Mysanditoes, I sent you two PMs but not sure if they got to you. Please PM me if you did not receive them.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down