INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chenalhó Chiapas

+3
viajero
Trailrunner
lunateak
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chenalhó Chiapas - Page 2 Empty Re: Chenalhó Chiapas

Post by CanuckBob Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 pm

I'll pass this along. Thanks.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri May 20, 2016 5:33 pm

I went down to Tuxtla again today and the off and on social problems continue..basically there are a whole lot of pissed off people so things pop up here and there. TOday the road was open but there was a lot of police maybe 300 or 400 hundred of them sleeping in the shade of the trucks but when I came back I heard in Tuxtla that there were problems in town..I did not see any but that is what I heard at the collectivo terminal and when we went by the casetas all the police was getting dressed puttin on their helmets and protection..I did not listen to the radio and did not hear that problems started but it seems that something was up. The road so far is open so all is fine..
Meanwhile we have been getting warning about huge storms and we got one of those in San Cristobal, many of the streets were flooded from 2 to 4 but right now everything is fine and the sun is shining.

Frankly as a rule tourists do not have problems, they may run into some bloqueos that are inconvenient but no more.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun May 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Today the road was open so that was good. Trouble is brewing from the unions, there were lots of empty buses on the autopista this morning so lots of bodies to march or do whatever and helicopters and a big federal police plane arrived when I was at the airport but everything was quite..let´s hope it lasts..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2