INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dream House in La Floresta

Go down

My Dream House in La Floresta Empty My Dream House in La Floresta

Post by Sunnyvmx Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:26 am

I thought I had found it, but my life dictates that I move again. This casita is very modern throughout and faces south so it's not too cold or too hot year round. The lovely side yard is shaded in the afternoon. Inside parking for one car. A separate room with washer and dryer. The kitchen has an abundance of cupboards, a large clean refrigerator and stove. Lots of counterspace. Beautiful tile, ceiling fans in every room and large windows that offer lots of light and air. The dining room includes a table with 4 chairs, a two person couch and buffet cabinet. The livingroom is spacious as is the bedroom with a King size bed. There are two full bathrooms with beautiful tile and fixtures. The master bath/dressing room is lined with shelves, drawers and hanging space for clothes. It is mostly unfurnished except for what I've noted. I will miss this house. An appointment for viewing can be made with Mario Romero at Access Lake Chapala, www.accesslakechapala.com,
333 820 4047.

La Floresta is centrally located within walking distance of Ajijic, Walmart, Cinemas, restaurants and bus stops on the carretera. The house will be available August 1.
Sunnyvmx
Sunnyvmx
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lots of it

Back to top Go down