INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very sad to find out..............

+18
WillieRae
gringal
BILLBOGEY
hockables
RVGRINGO
NEGringos
espíritu del lago
Zedinmexico
manymoonsago
addtocart
itsme
oncesubtle
brigitte
Trailrunner
Carry Bean
Lady Otter Latté
CanuckBob
La Media Luna
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Very sad to find out.............. - Page 2 Empty Re: Very sad to find out..............

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:08 am

Anybody know what they are spraying us with?? Not paranoid just curious.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Very sad to find out.............. - Page 2 Empty Re: Very sad to find out..............

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:15 am

[quote="Zedinmexico"]Anybody know what they are spraying us with??  Not paranoid just curious.

Z[/quote]

In Chapala their using diazinon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 am

Zedinmexico wrote:Anybody know what they are spraying us with??  Not paranoid just curious.

Z

I don't think we want to know. . . Haven't seen a fogger here in SAT.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NEGringos Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:49 am

I got Dengue the first part of July. OMG - pain was incredible! And.....I don't think they've sprayed in Chapala Haciendas. Needless to say, we are now very vigilant against those darn mosquitoes. It's pretty easy to tell which ones carry the Dengue & Zika (it's actually the same type of mosquito).

NEGringos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:53 am

Their
There
They‘re

They‘re all different in their meanings, both here and there.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 am

And you are wasting
your
you're
their
time.

<snicker>
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:40 am

I now know that, no? pirat

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Maybe need something better to do, due, dew??

Beer Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Something vs some thing sums up the whole thing as neatly as a hole in one........which won a free dinner for the diner.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:43 pm

dim, damn, dumb   Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLBOGEY Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:21 pm

NEGringos wrote:I got Dengue the first part of July. OMG - pain was incredible! And.....I don't think they've sprayed in Chapala Haciendas. Needless to say, we are now very vigilant against those darn mosquitoes. It's pretty easy to tell which ones carry the Dengue & Zika (it's actually the same type of mosquito).  

Thanks for this post. I am planning to come to lake Chapala in mid august. Now you have me worried about skeeters. i don't think we have dengue/zika skeeters here in Saint Louis MO yet.

BILLBOGEY
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : UNIQUE

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:28 pm

BILLBOGEY wrote:
NEGringos wrote:I got Dengue the first part of July. OMG - pain was incredible! And.....I don't think they've sprayed in Chapala Haciendas. Needless to say, we are now very vigilant against those darn mosquitoes. It's pretty easy to tell which ones carry the Dengue & Zika (it's actually the same type of mosquito).  

Thanks for this post.  I am planning to come to lake Chapala in mid august.  Now you have me worried about skeeters.  i don't think we have dengue/zika skeeters here in Saint Louis MO yet.

Bugs comes with the territory.  Most areas of the planet have some kind of downside.  If you're a serious worrier, it might be best to stay with the place you know.  But who can tell whether the skeeters will also meet you in St. Louis, some fine day?  They're in Florida now.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Don't let this post stop you from coming to the place with the second best weather on Earth! Also here at lakeside there are many fine people from all walks of life, most are well traveled and eager to swap stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:32 am

They came through our neighborhood behind Telmex last night ...pretty fast - kids playing in the street!

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 am

My grandmother used to spray over us while in bed with DDT when we were kid..most of us survived..more or less..I used to love the smell of fleetox...If they are spraying diazinon it looks like no one is learning from history..not surprising.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:06 am

brigitte wrote:My grandmother used to spray over us while in bed with DDT when we were kid..most of us survived..more or less..I used to love the smell of fleetox...If they are spraying diazinon it looks like no one is learning from history..not surprising.

DDT is very safe ( as safe can be ) with people. Not so safe with birds as it causes thin eggshells which is one reason they banned it. Talk of bringing it back in certain situation to try to stop Malaria for example. Extremely efficient bug killer but .......

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:08 am

WillieRae wrote:They came through our neighborhood behind Telmex last night ...pretty fast - kids playing in the street!

My wife rode her bike in these fogs. She developed a shaking hand from it which she still has today but most people don't notice. Get the kids out of the street.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:19 pm

The truck came down in the lower village too. We rode behind the fogging truck every Friday late afternoon and then had ice cream from that truck who wasn't but half a block behind. Corpus Christi Texas fogged constantly back in the early 60s. I tend to use malathion here twice a year. I didn't this past year and my yard is a bug attraction. Luckily they don't bite me but the husband is spotty, itching and swatting at anything and everything. Lucky for me he can catch flies right out of the air!

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:17 pm

They sprayed in San Juan Cosala also. A friend who got dengue several years ago said she was bitten by a mosquitoe while walking the malecon in El Chante.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:34 am

RVGRINGO wrote:Their
There
They‘re

They‘re all different in their meanings, both here and there.

I am sure you have some ignorance in your life also and we would be glad to point it out in the future. Some have a lack of education and some like me have a learning disability.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:30 am

I remember when Cretien tried to shame a fella who made light of his facial expressions... he went public about his having had a stroke... everyone knew the truth... he was just f*ck'n ugly... snork Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by islandiver Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:49 am

RVGRINGO wrote:Something vs some thing sums up the whole thing as neatly as a hole in one........which won a free dinner for the diner.

Those that can do,those that can't shall teach.

islandiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Ahem......I think it should be, “Those who....“, since you refer to people, rather than things.

I just can‘t help myself..... pirat

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by islandiver Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:39 pm

RVGRINGO wrote:Ahem......I think it should be, “Those who....“, since you refer to people, rather than things.

Those who can shall preserve, those who don't can't help them selves.

islandiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:03 pm

islandiver wrote:
RVGRINGO wrote:Ahem......I think it should be, “Those who....“, since you refer to people, rather than things.

ahem Beer ... one word " themselves "
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:19 pm

islandiver wrote:

Preserve those who persist in perseverance.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next