INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'GUSTO (former El Serape location)

4 posters

Go down

D'GUSTO (former El Serape location) Empty D'GUSTO (former El Serape location)

Post by gringal Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Four of us lunched there today.  IMO, they opened before they had their act together.  An hour before being served.  All diners disappointed in the food.  Positive:  good rice on the plate and reasonable prices.  $65 pesos for most lunch plates.

I'll be waiting awhile before giving them that second chance, but who knows?  Someone on TOB  had dinner and gave it a very good review.  The lunch menu was very limited.  Maybe dinner is a different story.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

D'GUSTO (former El Serape location) Empty Re: D'GUSTO (former El Serape location)

Post by hockables Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:27 pm

I wuz getting ready to give El Serape their second chance... oh well... Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

D'GUSTO (former El Serape location) Empty Re: D'GUSTO (former El Serape location)

Post by David Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:35 pm

We had lunch these yesterday: The Quesadillas w/camarones were very good. The burger and fries were good. The enchilada lunch was so-so. The Margaritas were delicious. The service was very slow. We'll be back.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:40 pm

David wrote:We had lunch these yesterday: The Quesadillas w/camarones were very good.  The burger and fries were good.  The enchilada lunch was so-so.  The Margaritas were delicious.  The service was very slow.  We'll be back.

You are kinder than I. On the other hand, I didn't have the Margaritas.

After reading another rave review on TOB of the dinner, I've concluded that it must be two different restaurants; one serving lunch and the other, dinner, in the same building! We'll be back after they've had time to get it together right. Let me know when, por favor.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 pm

They've got plenty of room for improvement. I liked the attitude of the chef and the front man so I'm optimistic!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by char-ming Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Nine of us had lunch here today. Everyone enjoyed their quesadillas, burritos, Chamorro and soup. No complaints. Cheerful service.

char-ming
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down