INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

3 posters

Go down

Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test Empty Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

Post by Kiri Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:58 pm

http://mspoweruser.com/lumia-640-lumia-650-thrashes-iphone-6s-official-danish-phone-signal-test/

Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test Lumia-640
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test Empty Re: Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

Post by David Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Might be of interest to Danes!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test Empty Re: Lumia 640 and Lumia 650 thrashes iPhone 6S in official Danish phone signal test

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:37 am

Iphones have never been the best phones however they are the coolest phones. More bling than phone. Lots of other phones work better as a phone. Apple has problems with antennas while others do a better job is one of Apples problems with Iphones. For most folks it doesn't matter.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:59 am

My iPhone SE seems to work perfectly. I've experienced no issues. When you buy a phone or a computer you're also buying the reputation and support of the maker. Apple is peerless in that regard.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 am

Apple is number one in design for now however they had lots and lots of antenna problems in the past. Not saying Apple is a bad phone just saying other phones work better as a phone and the original post was about performance not design. I admit I know nothing about style as my cellphone is a 10 year old waterproof Samsung but this phone works better than any smart phone Apple or Android phone performance wise. I think in some ways we have gone backwards performance wise but to be fair all my phone has to do is be a phone rather than all the things a smart phone is expected to be. I am not an Apple guy and I admit that but if I were buying a smart phone now I would probably buy an Samsung Android unit. Who knows maybe Apple will come back with some new and innovative soon. Can't say I have been impressed lately tech wise.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down