INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote..

3 posters

Go down

Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote.. Empty Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote..

Post by elevator Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:12 am

Thanks.

elevator
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote.. Empty Re: Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote..

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:37 am

For a car?? Dealer or good locksmith must be used as you have to have the right gear to program these keys. Sometimes you have to reprogram all the keys at once when you add a new key. My info is old I admit but I did work on these keys at a Nissan dealer after I retired. Your mileage may vary. If it were real easy to program these keys people would be stealing cars right and left.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote.. Empty Re: Anyone know someone local to program a keyless remote..

Post by DaveP Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:16 am

Zed, he is asking about a keyless remote, in other words akey fob remote not a keyed remote..

Senor google found this for me in less than 30 seconds

http://www.wikihow.com/Program-GM-Keyless-Remotes

I also found instructions for Ford. Sometimes the instructions used to be in the owner's manual
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Wow you can program most car fobs yourself. Amazing I found Nissan info also. Your right Dave I was thinking of the ignition key duplication which is truly a pain.

Sorry

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down