INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

water meters or not

+11
Ezzie
SunFan
WillieRae
ferret
Intercasa
brigitte
Zedinmexico
Kiri
CanuckBob
Lady Otter Latté
Carry Bean
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

water meters or not - Page 2 Empty Re: water meters or not

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:48 pm

SunshineyDay wrote:Will the meters improve the quality of the water so the filtration system cost is lowered? Jaja

No but since I put a cheap pleated filter before the tanks and such my expensive block carbon filters last about twice as long. I did clean all the underground and above ground tanks in addition to adding the cheap filter. After all that work found out all the contamination was coming from the pipes in the street. Yuck. Went from four sets of expensive filters a year to a little more than two. I do open the cheap filter once a month and flush it out and use it two or three months before replacing. Its my understanding that some houses have sand filters but I have never seen one. When I cleaned out the 3000 gallon underground tank it had six inches of crap on the bottom. Yuck again.
Very happy now especially after adding water softener.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

water meters or not - Page 2 Empty Re: water meters or not

Post by JayBear Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:23 pm

And our friends and relatives NOB wonder what we do here to fill our time, since we do not have to shovel snow. Well, hmm, we shovel other things!

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2