INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes? Empty Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes?

Post by suegarn Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:47 am

I've looked in Walmart and in the dollar store at the plaza. Neither place had any black shoelaces, only sneaker and workboot laces.

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes? Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes?

Post by Gamina Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 am

Maybe at a cobbler's stop.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes? Empty Re: Does anyone know where I can buy black shoelaces for men's dress shoes?

Post by suegarn Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:59 am

Gamina wrote:Maybe at a cobbler's stop.

Do you know where there are any cobblers?

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:58 am

You can get them at the Wednesday tianguis in Ajijic. Look for the sewing supply stall on the east side of the street.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:11 am

Smartalex wrote:You can get them at the Wednesday tianguis in Ajijic. Look for the sewing supply stall on the east side of the street.

Thank you! I'll definitely check that out next week.

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by desafinada Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 pm

There is a cobbler on Angel Flores one block north of the carreterra near Colon. If he isn't open, check across the street at the papeleria. Its the same family

desafinada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:42 pm

There is a shoe repair shop in Ajijic on the Carretera, mountain side, between Colon and Juarez. He carries all colours and lengths.

IslandGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:47 pm

IslandGirl wrote:There is a shoe repair shop in Ajijic on the Carretera, mountain side, between Colon and Juarez. He carries all colours and lengths.

Thank you!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down