INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week?

3 posters

Go down

Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week? Empty Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week?

Post by Flamingo Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:23 pm

My husband misplaced his eye-drops during our recent move. We moved into temporary quarters and much of our stuff is in storage, so that is almost certainly where they are. The drops have been stopped at the border when I have tried to send them DHL or FedEx so I need them carried as luggage. They can be shipped through Amazon. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week? Empty Re: Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week?

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Aren‘t some equivalent drops available in one of the local farmacias? They have a wide selection, but perhaps the brand names are unfamiliar. Use the generic name and inquire.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week? Empty Re: Need a small package carried down - anyone coming down in the next week?

Post by Flamingo Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Unfortunately no. They are Can-C cataract drops and they do seem to help his eyes - he has been using them for 7 years.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:30 pm

If you can ship Amazon 2-day... and get them to Colorado Friday, I can bring them down.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Thanks, but I found a person and it's already shipped

Hello to Colorado from a native and former Idaho Springs resident
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down