INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leather Furniture

+2
ferret
elgringo
6 posters

Go down

Leather Furniture Empty Leather Furniture

Post by elgringo Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 am

I am looking for new Leather Furniture that is comfortable. I have been looking for a while now and have even been to Octolan looking. I find beautiful furniture but it is hard as a rock and not very comfortable. What I am looking for is the plush, sink in furniture. Does anyone know of stores that have Recliners, sofas, ottomans like this?
If you don't know please don't answer. Seems everyone tells me they know or had a friend that bought some and can't remember exactly where but send me on a wild goose chase looking for the store Thanks
elgringo
elgringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Leather Furniture Empty Re: Leather Furniture

Post by ferret Tue May 16, 2017 6:20 am

Tutto Pelle in Guadalajara would be my choice. It has sink your butt into comfort furniture. Choose your style, your quality of leather, your colour. http://www.tuttopelle.mx/ I really really miss the loveseat and chair that we bought in Mexico City. Took loving care of my butt and back for 15 years.

Locally, I would check out the furniture store next to The Sunrise Restaurant in San Antonio. Besides what is in their store, they also have a catalogue. But I wouldn't buy anything that I hadn't taken for a test ride.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 16, 2017 8:02 am

Tuttopelle is where the cardiology office in La Cristina got the couches for their waiting room. They are absolutely sink-your-butt-into couches. Difficult to get people out of them. Lush looking and excellent workmanship as well.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

The furniture store next to sunrise has Lazy Boy and Palliser. It's not cheap but it's the highest quality you will find in these parts. I am quite happy with mine. I bought it 4 years ago and it is still like new.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Defarge Tue May 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Conforto. You can shop their line of made to order leather furniture and try it out in GDL. They ship for free and have very reasonable pricing.

Calle Esteban Alatorre #1285, Esquina Porfirio Díaz San Juan Bosco 44730 Guadalajara

I am in currently in the leather capital of Mexico and finding it difficult to get leather furniture locally. Go figure. These may be my go to guys as well.
Defarge
Defarge
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue May 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Defarge wrote:Conforto. You can shop their line of made to order leather furniture and try it out in GDL. They ship for free and have very reasonable pricing.

Calle Esteban Alatorre #1285, Esquina Porfirio Díaz   San Juan Bosco   44730   Guadalajara

I am in currently in the leather capital of Mexico and finding it difficult to get leather furniture locally. Go figure. These may be my go to guys as well.

You're in Leon? Seems to be all small wares there, like handbags, shoes, briefcases, jackets. I have a funny story about the Holiday Inn there (at least it used to be a Holiday Inn).
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed May 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Costco had them yesterday at the Palomar store, leather reclining furniture. You could probably check their online store.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down