INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannabis oil

+7
MexicoPete
Trailrunner
mattoleriver
CanuckBob
CHILLIN
juanrey
Chapalagringa
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

cannabis oil - Page 2 Empty Re: cannabis oil

Post by David Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:48 am

juanrey wrote:My understanding is that they are now authorized to begin making up the rules for how it is to be handled.  So, I don't think anyone knows.

But they are 1 step ahead of the States as far as progress on this front.

Unless you consider the States that have legalized it: Seven states and the District of Columbia have adopted the most expansive laws legalizing marijuana for recreational use. Most recently, California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada all passed measures in November legalizing recreational marijuana. California’s Prop. 64 measure allows adults 21 and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana and grow up to six plants in their homes. Other tax and licensing provisions of the law will not take effect until January 2018.

David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:51 am

Trailrunner wrote:
brigitte wrote:Just like the illegal liquor runners and salespeople became the liquor distributors in the States t, the cartels will go corporate and will be the distributors and will grow the right strains...why buy in the US or Canada when you can provoide it.. it is just a question of time before the cartels provide the right stuff.

Yep, agree completely. I've also heard they are been working on this for some time and will be ready to go. They will switch their distribution chains to legal in Mexico.

I disagree, once the huge profit margins are completely gone the cartels won't want anything to do with it. Around here they don't give a crap about marijuana anymore. There are stores, gringos and just about everyone else selling MJ products around here. Try selling coke or meth and you will quickly discover they care about that.......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:09 am

Maybe. We'll see.

There are many cartel endeavors that don't provide big bux, but rather a steady stream of income - pirated DVDs, protection, and others I'm not able to bring to mind at the moment.

I know someone who is going to open a clinic and we will see if they get a visit from the big guys to buy from them or not.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am

Well sure the cartels need to launder their money. Car washes, laundromats, video arcades, restaurants and bars are great cash businesses where it is fairly easy to cook the books. You don't see the cartels owning/controlling distilleries so I can't see them producing MJ either once it is legal and readily available.

An interesting side bar.......in the El Chapo series set in the early 90's Chapo wants to get out of MJ and into coke/meth as he says that MJ will be legal everywhere. That is exactly what he did......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am

It is still all in the strains if they are selling/growing true medical marijuana. The Europeans, especially the Dutch and Spanish have been doing this a very long time. These strains are expensive seeds, and apparently take a couple of years to "clone" them out. Here is one of the most famous - Royal Queen Seeds. Look at their profile for Royal Medic and Painkiller XL - 10% THC, 10% CBD. That is the natural medicine people need - maybe, if it works for you.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/36-medical-cannabis-seeds
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:35 pm

There was no alcohol prohibition here and the cartels were not in it but there is  drug prohibition and distribution system and I am not talking about the little guys on the street..I would thing the large shipments of MJ are still controlled by some cartels and if it is lucrative and legal I do not see why they would let it go. Some will move on to bettet things no doubt like the mob did in the States but the guys would decided to go  corporate in the States still make big money . In the US the mob was in the distribution not into the manufacturing. A handful of Jewish and Irish families were in the production and the distribution was handled by the Italians...

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:37 am

Actually, from what I understand from what is now a few years ago, in Puerto Vallarta, the cartels are more interested in importing the premium and ultra premium cannabis products from all over the world. We lived above a high end restaurant which was trying to target wealthy 30 somethings from Guadalajara and PV - the smells coming off their "smoke deck" were not Sinaloa brick weed, sold in the Plaza, and used by lets say, construction workers. One night, they had an excellent Cumbia fusion band from Mexico City, and I smelled the Colombian strain, which I haven't smelled for 40 years in Canada. Colombian night.

Here's a youtube of some high end smokers, including Bobbylon and his Colombian Gold. Oh well - it was a lot better than living next door to drunks or proselytizers.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 am

Wether they import it or export it they have the distribution channels..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:Is it legal now for medicinal purposes?  If it is, is it legal to grow it? lol Is the government only allowing no THC and how the heck does anyone know what they're getting being there are so many options with cannabis?  Are there places testing like in the states?   I may need a forum friend to send me a pm and help me figure this out.   Send me a pm if you know.  

Insofar as I know, it is not legal to grow, however, it is being done.
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2