INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Restaurant in Centro Laguna food court

2 posters

Go down

Indian Restaurant in Centro Laguna food court Empty Indian Restaurant in Centro Laguna food court

Post by simpsca Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 am

I tried the new Indian food restaurant in the food court yesterday. Loved it. He let me taste all the curry sauces to see which ones I liked. Had the chicken curry and the butter chicken, both delicious. Served with basmati rice, and condiments - you help yourself. He had raita and chutnes in help yourself containers. I even liked the roti which was much more like Pakastani roti I get in Houston. Of course I used the sauce from the curries to flavor my rice and dip the roti and used a fair amount of raita. And I had the mango laasi and loved that too. Definitely planning to go back!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Indian Restaurant in Centro Laguna food court Empty Re: Indian Restaurant in Centro Laguna food court

Post by ferret Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:06 pm

@simpsca
Nice post but on both boards, there are threads on this restaurant that are more than 5 pages in length. just an fyi.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down