INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO short/long term roommate in San Antonio

Go down

ISO short/long term roommate in San Antonio Empty ISO short/long term roommate in San Antonio

Post by Abrria Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 am

I live in a 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath home in the middle of San Antonio. The home is filled with a lot of Mexican artwork. San Antonio, in my opinion, is the safest area around the lake.

I am looking for a short term (3 months) or long term (6 months) roommate starting around October of this year. Dates may be flexible. Rental rate includes: electricity, propane, Wi-Fi, internet, Shaw Cable TV, cleaning lady, gardener and bottled water. A washer and dryer are also available for use.

The rental rate is $7500 per month, short term, and $7000 for long term. The bedroom downstairs has a small covered patio off the room looking into the garden and there is a full bathroom off the bedroom. The kitchen is a good size and I have all the necessary elements in it. There is a large terrace upstairs which you can also use. Smoking is permitted outside.

The house is within walking distance of grocery stores (Walmart), restaurants. the plaza and the lake.

The property is secured by 2 medium size dogs and 1 cat.

The advantage of renting here is that you do not need to pay a property management company, 1st, last and damage deposit.

If interested please PM me with your email address, contact phone numbers, etc., and I will send photos.

This is a comfortable house to stay in while enjoying your experience at Lake Chapala.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ISO short/long term roommate in San Antonio Empty Re: ISO short/long term roommate in San Antonio

Post by Abrria Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:56 am

I forgot to mention that the bus is right around the corner.

Rental price may be negotiable.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down