INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club?

+2
brigitte
Clueless
6 posters

Go down

Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club? Empty Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club?

Post by Clueless Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:02 pm

My wife (Spanish first language) have tried to book flights on Volaris for the last 2 hours.

We have to book individual tickets to use their V-club since if we book for two, we are considered a "group" and instead of the regular cost, the V-club cost is double.

I called the T.A. in Chapala ("In God We Trust") and asked if she could help and get my wife a V-club membership. She said she could not.

For some reason, it seems they won't take my Mx. debit card although it says on the site that they will.

Their online help doesn't and can't get a person on the phone.

Volaris is the only airline that goes direct from LAX to GDL, the others go to a hub or we have to spend overnight at the airport.

Is there a business office for Volaris at GDL?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by Clueless on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aff a line)
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club? Empty Re: Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club?

Post by brigitte Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 pm

I am not part of the V club but I just got a national ticket using my Mexican debit card so something is off.. Call the number they tell you to call and talk to them.. no problem if you wife speak Spanish I called a number in Mexico because I am in Chiapas but they may have a Guadalajara number...

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club? Empty Re: Has Anyone booked Volaris and joined the V-club?

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:13 pm

I book with Volaris all the time using my Canadian CC. No problems.

Doesn't Alaska fly direct to/from LA any longer? They certainly used to.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:18 pm

A quick check on Expedia shows that Delta, Alaska, AA, Hahn and Aeromexico all fly direct to/from LA......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Are you working using a tablet rather than a laptop or desk top? iPad doesn’t work with Volaris. All kinds of error response or no response.
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:04 pm

CanuckBob wrote:A quick check on Expedia shows that Delta, Alaska, AA, Hahn and Aeromexico all fly direct to/from LA......
You're right, but the times don't work well. Departing a cruise at 0900 and don't want to spend forever at the airport, so Volaris on our only real choice.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Interestingly I have been trying for a couple of days to join VP and flights
Besides their web page being very messy and unfriendly, my internet service is bad.
The following information was provided by the travel agent. Please let me know how you get on
vclub.clientes@volaris.com
To talk with a person...015511028000

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kismet Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:08 pm

I've flown Volaris back and forth between Portland and Seattle around six times, and have been pleased with them. No problems with using my USA CapitolOne debit card.

However, lately I agree - their webpage is messy and user unfriendly! They often run specials: if you buy that very day, you get incredible prices. It's a rare day that works out for me with these deals.

The VP club sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the phone # to talk with a person at Volaris. They are only ones that currently fly direct to Seattle (and several other destinations) if I'm not mistaken.

kismet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down