INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso? Empty Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso?

Post by coffeeguy Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:25 am

I'm looking at a possible spring visit to Las Cruces NM and would prefer not to drive if I don't have to. There are super-cheap flights from Guad. to Ciudad Juarez on VivaAerobus and Volaris but I can't find any decent estimates on costs for cross-border shuttles.

If anyone has any experience with this route I'd be grateful for info - and if driving is really the only decent option any tips on overnight places would be appreciated as well. It's been a few years...I do know about the Santa Teresa crossing and would definitely use it if driving.

Thanks!

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso? Empty Re: Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso?

Post by bimini6 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Did this a few months back, it costs aprox. 500 or a little more pesos to get from Airport across the border. I took the taxi all the way to the El Paso Airport as I was renting a car there. It was easy to get the cab, I had flown in and out on Volaris which I really liked. Hope this is helpful.

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso? Empty Re: Anyone flown to Ciudad Juarez and crossed the border to El Paso?

Post by coffeeguy Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Super-helpful - thanks very much!

Is it equally easy going the other direction (El Paso to C. Juarez)? The El Paso airport site features a shuttle service but it sounds like it's about $75 per carload from there to the airport on the Mexico side.

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Uber?
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down