INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area

2 posters

Go down

Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area Empty Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area

Post by JaliscienseFede Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Can someone please refer me to a company or person in the general area that makes high-quality custom bed covers?

JaliscienseFede

Back to top Go down

Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area Empty Re: Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area

Post by Carry Bean Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Doesn’t the drapery place across the street to the side of Farmacia Guadalajara behind the bank do that? I know they make beautiful drapes. I would check there.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area Empty Re: Custom Bed Covers in the Guadalajara/Chapala Area

Post by JaliscienseFede Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks.  Do you have a name or telephone number?  I'm inquiring from Barra de Navidad for my decorator in Guadalajara.  She doesn't speak English, so I have to give her good instructions in Spanish.

JaliscienseFede

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:26 pm

I *think* this is the place:
Jazmin Cortinas, Encarnacion Rosas # 29A, 376-766-1212

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by JaliscienseFede Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Thanks, Carry.  Also, if someone knows a good decorator that can possibly point me in the right direction for this and other things in Guadalajara.  My local decorator is actually a fashion designer, who is spending every other week in my home in Barra de Navidad as a favor.  (There are not many such services here.)  She normally doesn't do decorating, so she doesn't know where to find things in Guadalajara.

JaliscienseFede

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down