INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Rental Companies- need email contact

5 posters

Go down

Car Rental Companies- need email contact Empty Car Rental Companies- need email contact

Post by Sarita Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:16 pm

Needing to know who rents cars besides Mark Turford & S & S. Does Linea have a location Lakeside? Or another? Need an EMAIL address to contact them at, can't call from Canada by cell phone. TIA.

Sarita

Back to top Go down

Car Rental Companies- need email contact Empty Re: Car Rental Companies- need email contact

Post by Sarita Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:31 pm

I found one called Easy Rent Car Rental in Ajijic. Has anyone used them before and can recommend? Want to be sure vehicles are fully insured, just because, you know, hit happens.

Sarita

Back to top Go down

Car Rental Companies- need email contact Empty Re: Car Rental Companies- need email contact

Post by idocdan Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:10 pm

I've rented from Linea twice. She has very nice vehicles and the price she tells you includes all insurances. No surprises when returning the car. That said, I've also rented form Mark Turford. He has used (and I mean some are really used) also without incident and with much less expense. Had a car for 2 months and after the first month he had his mechanic over to make sure vitals were good. Car didn't leak oil on my driveway, the A/C always worked, and never had a breakdown despite several Guad trips. Also rented from Antonio Regalado. He doesn't have a lot of cars, and are also used, but not as much as Turford's, and as you might expect his prices run between the other 2.

idocdan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Great rental car review! Thank you, Idocdan!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarita Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:12 pm

Thanks, Idocdan- will check out Antonio's company.

Sarita

Back to top Go down

Post by rvanparys Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:47 am

It would be prudent to check to see if the vendor's insurance covers rentals... If not you may end up in the pokey...

rvanparys
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:02 am

Or paying for any and all medical expenses should there be a crash.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down