INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNIQUE, RESPONSIBLE RENTAL REQUEST (ALSO DO HOUSE/PET-SIT W/EXPERIENCE)

Go down

UNIQUE, RESPONSIBLE RENTAL REQUEST (ALSO DO HOUSE/PET-SIT W/EXPERIENCE) Empty UNIQUE, RESPONSIBLE RENTAL REQUEST (ALSO DO HOUSE/PET-SIT W/EXPERIENCE)

Post by mjv.Ajijic Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:59 pm

RESPONSIBLE, TRAVELING RETIRED MALE SEEKING PRIVATE AIRBNB-TYPE RENTAL:
         LONG-TERM PRIVATE BEDROOM / ROOM-MATE SITUATION /  ALSO HELP AROUND HOUSE
                -OR- SMALL CASITA, APT...WILL PAY RENT MONTHLY...READ ON AND LET ME KNOW...
        >>>> (I ALSO DO HOUSE/PET SITS -- HAVE EXPERIENCE & REFERENCES)

HOLA! My name is Michael. I am processing my Perm Resident Visa and will complete the MX side of Visa
in Chapala approx. beginning of Nov. 2018, then settle in Ajijic-area. I am a very "young and active" 63 yo
professional (now retired), Very Responsible, Easy-going, Friendly, Clean-Conscious, Honest, Great Communicator,
Well Organized. I am Non-Smoking, enjoy social-only drinks, non-partier. I Love the Outdoors, am an avid
Photographer and an Experienced Hiker (Member of Ajijic Hiking Club) & Biker!

MY SITUATION: I have been traveling many cities in MX from May-Oct this year, some of them House Sits.
When I return to MX in Nov, I plan to continue to travel around MX, doing more House Sits and visit more cities.
However, I want to make Ajijic my “Home Base”, as I love it and have friends here. So I am looking for a mutual “extended”
Airbnb-type situation (for lack of a better term). I need a secure place to keep my belongings and then have a place
to stay in between my House Sits. I'm open to terms: It can be an extra bedroom, small casita...I do not require a lot
of space. I am also willing/able to help around the house, take care of animals, etc.
I love & care for animals and would prefer having them be part of this Experience.

I Would Pay Rent Monthly. Together, we can come up with our own compensation terms, depending on what works best for you.
If this sounds like something interesting, You can contact me on my Cell at 504.554.0501 (New Orleans number) --
or Email me at and we can definitely talk more specifically to see if our situations would work together...
OR--- Maybe you know of someone who might be looking for this type of arrangement...or in need of a House/Pet Sitter!

I HAVE GREAT REFERENCES!:
I Have Local Ajijic References (House Sit owner & Personal); also  
Business, Airbnb and additional Personal References to share on request.
I can provide a Professional Personal Background Check.
Contact me at 504.554.0501 (If no answer, please email me).
I Prefer the Ajijic Area, but am totally open to other Lakeside Locations.

---THX! Hope to hear from you! Buen Dia!

Attachments
UNIQUE, RESPONSIBLE RENTAL REQUEST (ALSO DO HOUSE/PET-SIT W/EXPERIENCE) Attachment
MV.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(8 Kb) Downloaded 19 times

mjv.Ajijic

Humor : Love to Laugh, even at Myself!

Back to top Go down