INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque

4 posters

Go down

Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque Empty Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque

Post by Problem Child Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:56 am

About 10 or more years ago, I went to H.D. in Guaf from here. As I recall, it was a pretty straight shot from here, then a parallel road and then a left turn on Partia (??).

I keep getting directions to the one in Tlaquepaque. Route numbers and street names might help me. I could try to input that into Google.

Help appreciated.

Thanks.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque Empty Re: Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque

Post by ferret Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:04 am

I'm only finding two in the Guadalajara area...
https://www.homedepot.com.mx/buscador-de-tiendas

Zoom in or out, on the map, depending on whether you want a rough idea where they are or a detailed location.

Ah hah... they're classifying Zapopan and Tlaquepaque as separate from Guadalajara... so put in the State and pick one or the other  for more locations... zoom in and out as before for more or less detail.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque Empty Re: Need directions to Home Depot, NOT the one in Tlaquepaque

Post by CanuckBob Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:18 am

Maybe you are thinking of the one on Lopez Mateo just up from the Costco. Having been to both many times, the one in Tlaquepaque is closer and quicker to get to IMO.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:38 am

I think I tracked it down.It's in Zapopan, Ave. Manuel Clouthier & Patria.

Now I just need to remember that to look for as the "off ramp" to the parallel that goes to Patria.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:40 am

CanuckBob wrote:Maybe you are thinking of the one on Lopez Mateo just up from the Costco. Having been to both many times, the one in Tlaquepaque is closer and quicker to get to IMO.

I do believe it is near Costco and specifically recall Ave. Manuel Clouthier and Patria.

I swore to The Fates I would never drive into Guadalajara again, but the as Dr. House says: "Everyone lies."

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rvanparys Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:00 am

The Tlaquepaque store is better stocked than the one near Costco.

rvanparys
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:41 am

I agree. I think the one near the Costco is one of the original Home Centre stores that Home Depot took over. It's small and disorganized compared to other newer ones that Home Depot has built.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down