INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside Empty Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm

I'd like to find a comfortable furnished rental in a quiet neighborhood in Lakeside, with offsite parking for one car and a private patio. Mid-May through mid-October would be ideal for me.

This could be a nice "time-share" situation for those who travel north every summer. We might even keep this going for every summer. I'd love that, and we can negotiate a lower rental price with a longterm situation.

If you are a homeowner, and would like to let me rent in the summers, I will assure you I am highly responsible person, who owned two lovely homes in Oregon and California in my past, so I know how to take great care of a nice home!

My wish list includes use of a pool, 2 or 3 bedrooms (or more) and 2 or more bathrooms, pleasant view, private patio, quiet gated neighborhood. But I am flexible! I'd keep your housekeeper employed all summer!

I'd like to bring one sweet little calico cat (she's 15 years old and mostly sleeps and is indoor only). My budget is on the lower end, since I also keep the place year round in Mazatlan and that will double my rent in the summer.

I have excellent references from landlords, employers, friends and family. I am also a member of TrustedHouseSitters.com and have been background checked at the highest level of security, and have great references from homeowners I've pet-sat for also.

Please PM me if you would like to "time-share" or sublet or rent to me. I'd like to see photos and could come up next week to meet you and see your property.
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside Empty Please resend your PM... I can't find it and not sure why

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Hello to the La Floresta poster. I would like to talk with you, but now can't find your PM. I am not very familiar with this forum, and apologize for being a little inept.
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside Empty Re: Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside

Post by RCAF Retired Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:00 pm

I have sent you a PM regarding a summer rental I have available. My dates are flexible and could be adjusted to match yours. We are in San Antonio. If you PM me your email address I will send you a picture package.

RCAF Retired

Back to top Go down

Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside Empty Re: Seeking Furnished Summer Sublet, "Time-Share" or Rental at Lakeside

Post by ferret Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Myrna, if you look to the very top right hand side of your computer screen there is a little icon that says "CLICK HERE for QuickJump Menu.
When you click on it, there is a drop down list of options. One of those is labelled "Inbox". Click on that and you will get to your messages.
Let me know if that works for you or if you need further assistance.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down