INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals

2 posters

Go down

New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals Empty New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals

Post by sm1mex Fri May 03, 2019 3:35 pm

A group of 8 of us had lunch there and it was delicious and extremely good prices.  I had a plate full of garlic shrimp, potatoes, salad and bread.

Everyone enjoyed their meal.  We will be back.

They open for breakfast at 10 a.m., open every day.  I have another friend who had the bacon wrapped shrimp and raved about it.

Ricardo is the owner and speaks great English.  He also had a restaurant in a hotel in SJC.

Please try LaCeiba.  You won't be sorry.  It took a little while for us to served, but the wait was worth it.

It is west of Ajijic  on the mountain side past  the LaHuerta eventos place.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals Empty Re: New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals

Post by gringal Fri May 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Question: re "extremely good prices" What price was your garlic shrimp dish?
(One of my faves.)

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals Empty Re: New restaurant LaCeiba-delicious meals

Post by sm1mex Fri May 03, 2019 4:17 pm

12 nice size cleaned detailed shrimp, several new little white potatoes (you have a selection of several style of potatoes, including sweet potato chips) salad, dressing, tarter sauce and basket of bread. 103 pesos. He offers several shrimp selections (I had garlic butter style) and many other items. He is just getting started and needs the business to grow. Give it a try and spread the word !

Can't beat it. He also has an exotic menu of wild game meats.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down