INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites.

+3
Carry Bean
espíritu del lago
Problem Child
7 posters

Go down

This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites. Empty This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites.

Post by Problem Child Sun May 05, 2019 1:20 pm

She is very pissed at what happened to her mother here.

www.maskarasclinic.com

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites. Empty Re: This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites.

Post by espíritu del lago Sun May 05, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm making popcorn now.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites. Empty Re: This was put up by my Daughter-in-Law who designe websites.

Post by Carry Bean Sun May 05, 2019 3:37 pm

I can’t get the link to work.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Sun May 05, 2019 3:50 pm

I finally got it to work when I took the s off of http

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun May 05, 2019 8:48 pm

I received a warning saying this site is an imposter and may be dangerous. Suggested I return to this site.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Girl Sun May 05, 2019 8:55 pm

I got the same message

Lucky Girl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Sun May 05, 2019 9:16 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:I received a warning saying this site is an imposter and may be dangerous. Suggested I return to this site.

I get the same thing on many sites including this site. That's a glitch that for some reason says if the site you are trying to reach doesn't have a current certificate or uses only HTTPS rather than HTTP, you can't get to it.

In every instance, I either try again and it comes up ok, but you have to usually close the browser or you will get the same cached opy. Or change browsers.

It's also possible it could be a spillover from the glitchfilled Windows 10 but I doubt that.

From Google search:

The reason you are seeing the “Not Secure” warning is because the web page or website you are visiting is not providing a secure connection. When your Chrome browser connects to a website it can either use the HTTP (insecure) or HTTPS (secure). Any page providing an HTTP connection will cause the “Not Secure” warning.

If you are getting the SSL error Net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID in Google chrome, it means your Internet connection or your computer is preventing Chrome from loading the page securely and privately. ... If you want to get rid of Google Chrome “Your connection is not private ” error message then update your device's clock.Mar 29, 2019

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Rupert Thu May 09, 2019 3:56 pm

I read her comments and there was nothing there that surprised me. I went to Dr. Don twice.

Mrs. Rupert
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down