INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

+11
Irish Gal
Mrs. Rupert
brigitte
ferret
Trailrunner
Gamina
gringal
CanuckBob
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
Chapalamed
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

Post by Chapalamed Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:49 pm

A couple photos I took today while the architect was making his rounds. RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 - Page 3 Screen12

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 - Page 3 Screen11

Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: RMC Hospital, SAT - Update July 2019

Post by SunFan Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 pm

So a 911 works at Lakeside? Whooohooo!

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:51 am

Renewed another three years of Seguro Popular. Still no charge if over 60. Went into 11 days intensive anti-biotic treatment (iv drip) to finally beat mutating e coli. with General Hospital Occidental, It was starting to effect my heart. Public ward, immersion Spanish, great staff, and they are doing a wonderful job restoring the grand old lady. All new beds/mattresses, gurneys, wheelchairs. There are still some annoying problems, like it takes 4 to 6 hours to discharge you. But the price is still worth it. Next will be the ancient Civil Hospital, which will take over one year to restore and recreate.
I am semi retired now. For me, time is just time. For younger people, time is money, and there is always a burning shortage of both.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Thanks for the info, Chillin, I need to renew, did you do it Centro Salud in Chapala or at the hospital?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Good to know chillin.
I just spent 2 nights in old sp hospital.
Not the most pleasant experience especially for my partner, but staff, docs, nurses great.
Hope they get funds to upgrade it.
Thankful its available to us.

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 am

Renew at the Chapala Seguro Popular clinic. I have never been to the Civil hospital, I understand they are much stricter than Occidentale about requiring family members, or employees, staying with you and assisting with your care. Generally, they seemed to have cut back on a lot of staff, especially interns, but generally they more than keep up, and seem in good spirits. One tip, try to remember people's names - this is important to them and good mental excercise.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3