INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples

3 posters

Go down

How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples Empty How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples

Post by Plan B Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:34 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/07/27/how-is-ai-used-in-healthcare-5-powerful-real-world-examples-that-show-the-latest-advances/#1c3936265dfb
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples Empty Re: How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples

Post by ferret Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 am

All things that improve medical care are wonderful.

If you want to take it a bit further, read "Cell" by Robin Cook. It's a medical thriller based on A.I.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples Empty Re: How Is AI Used In Healthcare - 5 Powerful Real-World Examples

Post by Plan B Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 pm

ferret wrote:All things that improve medical care are wonderful.

If you want to take it a bit further, read "Cell" by Robin Cook. It's a medical thriller based on A.I.

I'll check it out, thank you.

https://www.amazon.com/Cell-Medical-Thriller-Robin-Cook-ebook/dp/B00DGZKZ7E/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Cell%22+by+Robin+Cook&qid=1564078222&s=gateway&sr=8-1
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:34 pm

The sixth example for likely patients would likely involve a complete credit check, asset list, and credit card limits - all in under five seconds!
I sent a "bizzaro "cartoon to Dr. Daniel at Quality Care, he asked me to send it him, and it was probably sent all over the world.
It is sort of this hillbilly/country dressed man standing before a police Sargeants desk. He says "they prodded me all over and took my money!" The sergeant asks " Aliens? ". The man says "no - gastroenterologists!"
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down