INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Psilocybin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Psilocybin  - Page 2 Empty Re: Psilocybin

Post by Trailrunner on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHA. Funny guy!

Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 pm

kiko wrote:
Trailrunner wrote:.......
I remember laughing a lot. I remember colors being exquisite. And I remember 3 of us standing on the shoreline in Baja, side by side, arms linked together, trying to tip the world over. On the count of three! One, two, three . . .

Damn small world, I have been wondering for years who the third person was.  Psilocybin  - Page 2 477249

After the ship landed…..hmmm…..the holy trinity had shrunk to one personage.
friends seem to come and go…...rapidly…..sometimes…... lol!
I´m never alone…….I´m always alone

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:37 am

Way back when, at the age everyone was trying various mind-bending drugs, one of my good artist friends shared LSD with his girlfriend.  Before he could stop her, she went out and off a third story balcony and died. I never tried any of those drugs, since I figured I was nutty enough already.

As far as learning something about color is concerned, I guess most of the gang hanging in the Louvre missed out on something, eh?
lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:33 am

Nah back in those days they smoked opium.

CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:46 pm

lol And nodded out on the scaffolding!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:09 pm

gringal wrote:Way back when, at the age everyone was trying various mind-bending drugs, one of my good artist friends shared LSD with his girlfriend.  Before he could stop her, she went out and off a third story balcony and died. I never tried any of those drugs, since I figured I was nutty enough already.

As far as learning something about color is concerned, I guess most of the gang hanging in the Louvre missed out on something, eh?
lol!

Same here. In the ‘60’s pre-Manson I used to hang out at a place in Topanga Canyon called the Corral. A lot of the patrons were stoned (band seemed to always be playing Season of the Witch with a strobe light over the dance floor.) One night I wandered over to the pool table where a couple of little kids about 6-7 were staring at the balls in play on the table. Only they were high as a kite with their eyes looking like no little kids’ eyes should ever look. That turned me off completely to the idea of any drugs like that. Fortunately, I stepped away from booze later as well.

Carry on...

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by inthecolumbiagorge on Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:41 am

Trailrunner wrote:I've eaten peyote twice, once for the Monterrey Pop Festival once for fun. The taste is SO VILE that it is difficult to get down. Almost all of us vomited. After that, it was an awesome kaleidoscope of music and colors. The second time we blended it with strawberry yogurt and it was palatable.

I found it not as mind-bending or introspective as LSD was but all the fun stuff with music and colors.

If you eat it, Bob, take it little by little. A little goes a long way. Have fun!

Grind it up and put it in cocoa. Not too hard to swallow that way:-)
inthecolumbiagorge
inthecolumbiagorge

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:33 am

lol!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:13 am

The high from mushrooms and peyote buttons were always the same for me. A nice day-long color fest, lots of laughing and a few fun hallucinations, Always mellow. Perfect substance for snorkeling or trips to the zoo. LSD is much better for the experienced with lots of "Did you see that's?" because of the more intense hallucinations etc. One of my friends shot some LSD once and I asked WTF that was like and he said: Instant peaking, 100% rush for two hours, a totally intense trip. I passed.

Misc notes: Only saw a bad trip once and that was by a young lady who was already on a bad trip. A couple of reds (sleeping pills) took care of her.

On fun with peyote days clean the buttons to eliminate the yellow/white hairs. Then mask the taste with a strong liquid concoction. With the mushrooms a banana will do.

All trips are more fun with a friend.

Best to get an early start (9 a.m) as the effects of both will probably not wear off for 12 hrs.

YMMV

oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum