INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handicap parking permit for in front of house

Go down

Handicap parking permit for in front of house Empty Handicap parking permit for in front of house

Post by ScubaPam on Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:41 pm

Greetings! I have tried searching and cannot find what I am looking for. I have a friend who has moved into Ajijic Centro. She is handicapped and needs to park her car in front of her rental home. What is the process for getting a permit to set aside the space for her and to get a handicap "placard". Thanks and Merry whatever holiday you celebrate!

ScubaPam

Back to top Go down

Handicap parking permit for in front of house Empty Re: Handicap parking permit for in front of house

Post by CanuckBob on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:30 pm

I used Spencer to get the parking rights in front of my house. Basically the muni leases you the space. My lease is for 2 meters x 12 meters of street parking. The yearly cost is $1600 pesos. You need to paint the curb and put up the proper signage that displays your permit #.

CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Humor : Sick and twisted

http://Www.casadecomo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Handicap parking permit for in front of house Empty Re: Handicap parking permit for in front of house

Post by ScubaPam on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Thank you Bob!

ScubaPam

Back to top Go down

Post by WillieRae on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:31 pm

Be sure to go into Guadalajara to get your permit hanger for the windshield from transito...it's free.

WillieRae
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum