INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Mexico Americano

2 posters

Go down

Hospital Mexico Americano Empty Hospital Mexico Americano

Post by K2tog Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:30 pm

Our insurance is directing us to use this hospital and we are going this week. We've never been there and have never heard of it before. Just curious if anyone here has been there, or knows someone who has been there, and what your opinions are. Thanks in advance for your imput.

K2tog
K2tog

Back to top Go down

Hospital Mexico Americano Empty Re: Hospital Mexico Americano

Post by RVGRINGO Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:41 pm

I have been there for an emergency cardiac intervention. I lived, but do not recall how or where my wife ate. All she remembers is that she walked to nearby fast food places, and also ate in the hospital canteen, which she seemed to enjoy; especially for breakfasts.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by K2tog Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:37 am

As a follow up to my original post, we went to this hospital as an in patient in January for my husband 1st chemo treatment. If you don't speak Spanish well and/or don't have someone who can come and stay with you who speaks Spanish well, the process for being a patient at this hospital will be a struggle to say the least.

We have since gone back two more times for chemo treatments 2&3 and they have a dedicated chemo wing with it's own entrance and office where you check in and pay your bill. THIS part of the hospital is very professional, their nurses who work in this area speak some English, some even a great deal of English and we have been very pleased.

However, I hope I never have to go there again as an in-patient.
K2tog
K2tog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down