INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

+10
Demonio
hockables
Abel
bobnliz
cane
Abuelo
Intercasa
kipissippi
CanuckBob
David
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated Empty Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

Post by David Wed May 05, 2010 5:55 pm

At 3:00PM today the Asst. Director of Public Security for the Municipio of Chapala was assasinated shortly after leaving his office in Chapala. Read more @ www.guadalajarareporter.com
Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated 374777
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated Empty Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Wow.....unbelieveable. It looks like this sort of thing has reached the lake. It will be interesting to hear what the motives were. Thanks for the breaking news David.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated Empty Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

Post by kipissippi Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 pm

I was so hoping that Lake Chapala could dodge the bullet...literally..but I gues no place is immune. Makes me sad.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

It is sad, but you know shit happens. At this point we know nothing except that the guy is dead. He could have been screwing the wrong woman. Not likely I suppose but needless speculation is what the US and Canadian media is all about. We dont' need it here, not now, not about this.

Last edited by David on Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Doesn't sound like a crime of passion to me. Sure hope they catch them...although I don't hold out a lot of hope for that.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

There must have been a dozen Federales and Policia de Estado trucks flying down the hwy. toward chapala right after it happened. I was returning from Guadalajara and had no idea what had transpired. As we neared Chapala we saw that every intersection was covered and then saw the chopper. They were all over it. The perps vehicle was recovered in Ixtlahuacan so you can bet that roadblocks will be going up all over the area.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Does not sound like a crime of passion to me, either Kip. Too many bullets and too many men. I saw the huge chopper flying overhead, also. It sounds like the drug wars have reached us, although I hope that there is another reason for the execution slaying of a major Chapala law enforcement official This is scary. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed May 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Word on the street from my sources say that he worked in Ixtlahuacan before this and it could be some unfinished business from there.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu May 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Has there been any more news on this?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 am

Nothing official. Locals in Ixtluhaucan and Chapala say that he was known as a "bad" guy. Not that he was involved in drugs but that he roughed poeple up or worse for little or no reason. Who knows, this could have been payback for someone he killed.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Abuelo Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 am

Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated

New post by David Today at 4:42 am
Nothing official. Locals in Ixtluhaucan and Chapala say that he was known as a "bad" guy. Not that he was involved in drugs but that he roughed poeple up or worse for little or no reason. Who knows, this could have been payback for someone he killed.

Without proof those are the type of comments I really hate to see.
Abuelo
Abuelo

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 am

I understand your concern. Bob asked, and I posted what I was told. The comments were from a business owner in Ixtlahuacan and a Professional person in Chapala. These are both people I know well.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cane Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

World News. from Canada.

'Stock market'
Date: Thursday May. 6, 2010 6:13 PM PT

"Thursday saw what experts are calling the largest inter-day drop in the Dow Jones's history. Although it appeared to be triggered by unrest in Greece, the real cause could be a trader's "fat fingers."

Chapala Mexico.
"Jose Guadalupe Gollaz Mejia, second officer in command of the Chapala police department, was assassinated in broad daylight Wednesday, May 5, on Avenida Francisco Madero, the city’s main thoroughfare.

The official was gunned down at around 1:30 p.m., just two blocks north of the City Hall building."

"Locals in Ixtluhaucan and Chapala say that he was known as a "bad" guy. Not that he was involved in drugs but that he roughed poeple up or worse for little or no reason. Who knows, this could have been payback for someone he killed."

These comments were quoted from a well known business owner in Ixtlahuacan and a Professional person in Chapala.

cane
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Abuelo Fri May 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Cane...So are you trying to say that World News, Canada took a quote from this web site and instead of finding out the facts ran the story that David proposed? For his sake I hope not. Sounds like it could be grounds for slander to me. Just because a "well known business owner in Ixtlahuacan and a professional person in Chapala" came up with this theory it's still hearsay. How are we to know that these individuals don't have an ax to grind with the person that was killed? We don't. So until more facts come to light I'd be wary of what I put out for public consumption.
Abuelo
Abuelo

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Hear, Hear!Let's stick to the facts, paltry though they are at the moment. The media NoB is bad enough without promoting the same stupidity here.
Just count your many blessings and leave opinions out of it. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:10 pm

I think that Cane was just demonstrating his unusual sense of humor. I read it and laughed. Lighten up folks. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 pm

I thought cane's post was rather inciteful or insightful. Take your pick.
I know someone who would have toyed with y'all even more.

Abel

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Too bizzare.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

I am grateful to Cane, for his levity in a very serious situation, which none of us understands right now and maybe never will. I needed a smile.
Thanks, Cane. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Arbon is a twit. There's nothing funny about the situation. Unless of course, you're in B.C..
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Well he's certainly "out there somewhere".
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri May 07, 2010 5:34 pm

He was funnier as Duct Tape

Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated 661816

of course, I'v always been a huge Red Green fan....
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Red Green IS funny. The Great White North was funny. David Steinberg was funny. There's a great tradition of comedy in Canada. Unfortunately Cane, aka Arbon, doesn't contribute to that tradition. His post of a ficticious news piece from Canada about the assasination of the Sub-comandante of Chapala Securidad Pulico was not only lame, it was in poor taste.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 pm

David, he was just trying to jerk your chain, and clearly, it worked. Calm down. Some of us saw through it, and others fell for it. Who in the hell is Arbon? And please keep on posting your valuable info. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by cane Fri May 07, 2010 7:07 pm

"Re: Chapala Asst. Director of Public Security Assasinated
by David on Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm

.It is sad, but you know shit happens. At this point we know nothing except that the guy is dead. He could have been screwing the wrong woman. Not likely I suppose but needless speculation is what the US and Canadian media is all about. We dont' need it here, not now, not about this..
Last edited by David on Wed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total"

cane
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next