INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice)

3 posters

Go down

Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice) Empty Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice)

Post by bimini6 Thu May 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Anyone have a number of someone that can install my dish/setup my Starchoice. I had a number for a Ed Linfoot, but it is not a working number. Thank you in advance for helping me. (New around here) I have the dish and receiver

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice) Empty Re: Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice)

Post by David Thu May 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Call Jose' he's been doing all of Ed's installation work for some time.

331-071-9900
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice) Empty Re: Need Satellite Dish Installation (Star Choice)

Post by bimini6 Thu May 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Thank you for the information!!!

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 5:58 pm

As an alternative, may I suggest Francine, the owner of Melanie's Restaurant in Hotel Danza del Sol. She can be reached everyday but Monday and Tuesday at her restaurant 766-4253.

Yet another alternative are Michael Merryman and Mario Jiminez, who actually operate out of their own office, not their home and have been doing so for 16 years. Their company hs recently changed its name to Ajijic Electronics. 766-1117.

Now you have three choices. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm

bimini6 wrote:Anyone have a number of someone that can install my dish/setup my Starchoice. I had a number for a Ed Linfoot, but it is not a working number. Thank you in advance for helping me. (New around here) I have the dish and receiver

May I also suggest, that since you are new down here, when you are out and about, ask shopkeepers if they have the 2010 Lakeside Directory for sale. It is only 60 pesos, In English and a valuable resource for this kind of information. That and the LCS Directory, which is free to members, are two of the most valuable resources, sort of like the yellow pages of Lakeside. Welcome and best wishes. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm

If you can't get José on his cel, try 765 4577
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 06, 2010 7:56 pm

The directory is a source of a lot of information, but it's not the source for qualified, competent technicians. Jose knows his stuff and it's his only business. The manager of Melanies? Hmmmm..........
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down